fourty six

-

"I never knew youngters these days could be so violent!" the old man huffed, his wife from the side lightly chuckling as she held his arm closer.

"oh let them be, the girl was probably shy and maybe its their first kiss?"

"well i wouldnt wanna be punched in my first kiss though."

the pink haired male held his reddened cheek as he further examined it on the mirror, a noticable grunt on his face as he clicked his tongue in annoyance, it all happened so fast that he couldnt even summarize everything.

"who taught you how to punch like that?" he asked making the girl flinch, his deep and serious voice broke the awkward silence around the car as she couldnt even bat at eye at him due to embarassment. she was a little taken aback by how his tone was calmer yet she shouldnt get her hopes up since she was talking to rindou.

"i dont know... instincts?" she smiled sheepishly turning her attention to the drivers seat where she only met a glaring rindou with a red cheek, making her somewhat nervous.

she wanted to give herself a mental slap on the face at the dumb excuse as her emotions got piled up resulting to her not knowing her actions and just going with the flow. it was an unforgettable day as they already back in the car that brought them here, the only difference was that the roles were now switched as possible scenarios about what an angry rindou would do it her especially when he was incharge of the wheel.

"tch! that old geezer even took a photo of it!" naomi leaned closer to the male as he now scrolled through their pictures that were suprisingly many, the one where she accidentally punched him was slightly blurred making it ten times better as his face were similar to the one you can see in memes.

trying not to laugh whilst the male was dead serious was probably one of the hardest things she ever fought as the picture was cute yet funny, smiling evilly to herself as she finally got to have revenge once and for all at the unforgivable things he did. though it almost made her forget about the things he said before the incident, making her question once more,

did he really mean it?

"get me water at the compartment on your side." he ordered, naomi snapping out of her mind, grabbing the small handle as she pulled the small space, freezing directly to her spot as not only water was inside.

"you keep hand guns here?" she asked, more like a whisper as multiple types of guns were placed inside along with black silicone gloves, what she thought it was some thing she needed to get used to was still shocking yet brushing it off immediately at the path he chose.

"yeah, they're actually new." his eyes were outside as his side of the window was down, elbow resting as his palm was on his chin, not even bothering to turn to her since even he didnt want her to face his ugly reality.

before was not even close to now as it was far worse, upon starting the group they came in alot of illegal activities that he swore he wouldnt get into yet he did so anyways. blood wasnt the only thing that stained his hands anymore, arms and legs wasnt the only thing broken and life was slowly moving him closer into his own personal nightmare that he didnt want her to get involved. it was far dangerous as he didnt bother to think, yet he didnt want to wait for the time where her blood would shed on his hands and that he would do everything to shield her away from the darkness of a path he chose to enter.