sixty two

-

"NAOMI, this bontens old hideout. some of our men already told us that they are now aware of your disappearance." the devil mask guy spoke as the vehicle they were in stopped at an unknown location.

she was unsure of her decisions as their lives were likely at stake, knowing that they had crucial evidence of their wrongdoings could send them to juvie asap. trusting the wrong people for the future she dreamed of having also came in her mind as she could be in trouble also for being an accomplice.

mentally thinking of a plan while acting nice around dangerous strangers in a random location was by far the least she could ever wanted, yet it was always expected since criminal organizations like them often have bad blood with others and that thanks to the snitch she got dragged along anyways.

"so why are you bringing me here?" she asked, now entering the three story building as some masked men followed her from behind.

it came to the point wherein every move had her instincts blew up as not everyone can be trusted easily. though these werw the people about to send her loved ones to jail again making her panic even more as she was in a brink of a breakdown. seeing weapons and tough looking men made her question about her own yet painting herself in a calm demeanor while going with the flow was the only thing she can hold herself together.

"this is where we'll catch them, since they now that youre in trouble they wont hesitate to come find you!" he responded, bringing her into a room with a worn out table and chairs that matched the place overall. not really eye catching yet this was a building that no other normal person wouldnt even go into.

"you're using me as bait?"

"well yeah, you made up your mind right?" he asked, motioning his hand to let her sit down as she gladly did so, taking a seat across from him as his goons guarded the area surrounding them.

naomi quickly sensed the hidden anger he tried to contain, it radiated his whole presence as it reeked revenge for the certain group. and knowing she already came in contact would most probably throw him off and potentially land a bullet on her, she needed to be brave, not just for her own, but for bonten as well.

"yeah, i dont wanna be with criminals." she smiled, leaning on her seat, trying to turn him into persuasion yet it was easier than she thought as he gladly laughed. probably thinking to himself that theyve finally were able to held the number one criminal group in japan just by making their most precious girl to their side.

"ha! this is great! any words from the spies?" he then slouched on his seat, the anger changed into now pure confidence as she tried not to pull a rindou at him.

"theyre tracking devices are lost, worst case scenario boss is that they were caught and executed." the one with the purge mask spoke.

"tsk, do you know that bonten wouldnt hesitate to kill you if you betrayed them? thats why theyre roaming around in the shadows because not even a drop of their crimes were spilled." he spat, frowning at the very word that ruined his mood.

"wait, whats that?" she then asked when the ghostface man held something inside his hands that put her on edge.

"oh thats just a time bomb, its for a backup plan whenever things will go wrong, the timer is pretty slow but when you pull this tiny string right here then boom goes bonten!" he exclaimed. and that was she chose to ignore since they were as sadistic as bonten itself by now.