fourty one

-

THE sight of the man wearing a mint suit stood across them, his hair was far different from before as it was now dark pink with blue on top and its ends that was styled in a wolf cut. though his face got more mature like his brother he still has the bored expression like always, noticing that they both had the same tattoo on the same spot.

"why do you care, rindou?" ran raised an eyebrow, his grip tightening around the speechless girl as his younger brother came closer.

"i should be the one asking you that brother, what happened from the girl last night? boring in bed?" he smirked as he dug his hands inside his pockets, his gaze now turned to the girl inside his brothers arms just watching.

the older clicked his tongue in annoyance, giving the younger what he wanted yet he still didnt let go of the girl. she could feel the tension rise as the two brothers sent daggers at each other, their amethyst eyes glaring into one another like they were still arch enemies to this day.

the thought made her wonder on why they were still acting like before towards her, the tension was the same yet she couldnt find a real reason as it felt like nothing has changed.

"if ladies are the topic then why dont you tell us about that one.. oh two girls you went home the other day?" ran was the one that smirked evilly this time as rindou only scoffed.

"uh ran, can you put me down?" she asked as the two now darted their attention towards her who tried to look away to avoid their eyes, the past couldnt be forgotten if she still sees those pretty faces and she doesnt have the balls to do it yet.

"why would i do that, nami-chan? tryna run away again?" the female couldnt answer as his grip loosened, her small body in between two tall men as she layed her head down.

"n-no i just need to use the restroom." their comebacks from earlier somehow made her feel sick to the stomach and her chest heavy, the reason was still unknown but the thought of them being with different and better women than her made her realize that they werent in the same social class anymore, yet it still made her curious on why they were trying to get with her. just another girl when they could have anyone they wanted.

about to open the door when a warm hand caught her wrist, looking above to meet eyes with the guy she once called glasses guy but he probably grew out of those. his bored expression was plastered on his face as naomi had flashbacks again, those words he said...

did he even mean it?

"tch. you're not going anywhere, naomi" he said firmly, also noticing his slightly deepened voice shows that he did mature gracefully and his perfume from then was still the same as it was radiating his whole presence.

she was beyond speechless again, the dark sky was still painted above as it was the dead hours of the day, the silence that surrounded them suffocated her even more as she couldnt find the words to say since that one touch almost froze her body.

she couldnt.

"nami-chan will be staying at my place." ran said firmly, also grabbing her hand as she stared at the two brothers who were now glaring at each other as their grasps were holding her small hands.