fourty four

-

EVERYONE watched in shock as well as naomi, the familiar mans voice that spoke those words made her somewhat calm as he came in the right time. the sight of the cocky man feeling his now purple cheek as crimson liquid dripped down to his nose.

"what are you staring at?! kill him!" he yelled as the guards snapped out of their thoughts, now surrounding the newly arrived man and the girl as they pointed their guns at them.

"ran..." she whispered, his arms extended infront of the girl protectively from the dangerous men. it was getting serious as the tall man only gave them a smirk, starting to remove his suit and gave it to the girl behind him.

"nami-chan, take that and cover yourself. get on your knees and stay behind me as possible, okay?~" he smiled as the girl draped it above her head, the noticable gasps from the guards as the older man began to unbutton his top polo, revealing the bonten tattoo as they stepped back in fear.

"b-boss, i-i think we should leave." one called out at the cocky male who was still injured as he yelled again.

"who do you think you are tryna boss me around?! just fucking shoot that guy i dont give a damn who he is!"

ran grinned as they were surrounded by pointed guns again, some guards were shaking as his chest area was now exposed so he could move freely, the tattoo was now noticable as he spoke with pure confidence,

"guns are for the weak." were the last words he said before pouncing the guard infront of him with a strong fist, the others quickly darted their attention towards them as ran used the mans body as a shield as he was now unconscious.

loud gunshots filled the small area as it hit the tables and glass decors, the others who werent involved ducked under the bar counter as naomi hid the same, not really wanting to cause more trouble yet the risk of being shot was high as she only covered her ears.

shit... i cant watch.

the worry and curiosity made her slowly peek at the scene since no gunshots were ever heard after a few minutes, the place was beyond destroyed as shards of broken glass shined the black tiled floor, the tables were into pieces as well as the white leather couches. though it was a complete mess the sight of bodies layed flat on the ground, a pool of blood circling around their bodies as there he stood, not even a scratch like he was invincible.

"thank goodness." she sighed in relief as the three waitresses stood up, examining their messy work place whilst the man responsible was casually sitting on top of the lifeless body while lighting up a cigarette.

the cocky bastard walked out of the office as he couldnt believe his eyes, his expensive shoes making a cracking sound because of the glass as he stared at the tall man in disbelief.

"who-- what--" he was completely lost for words as ran chuckled with a cigarette on the side of his mouth, its smoke coming out of the tip as he approached the man, silence then overtook the area as he huffed out the smoke he inhaled.

"haitani ran, bonten executive." he smiled, his perfectly gelled hair from before was slightly messy, his slender hands taking out the cigarette as he placed the burnt area on the cocky mans forehead as if it was an ashtray.