3

As Mirae walked back to the classroom, still replaying what had just happened, her two best friends ran up to her with widened eyes. More students began to surround Mirae as she gave her friends a look that told them she was uncomfortable.

Haerin grabbed the wrist of the girl, pulling her while Joha pushed through the small crowd they had gathered. Once they were in the classroom, they sat Mirae down on the desk, the girl looking up at them with saddened eyes.

"What happened?" They both leaned in making sure no one else could hear them.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend."

Haerin screamed, causing everyone in the class to look at them. She clasped her hand over her mouth as she leaned closer to her friends.

"Oh my gosh Mirae. That's amazing! This is so exciting! Are you excited, oh my gosh tell us all the details!" Haerin rambles, gripping tightly onto Mirae's hand, shaking it with excitement. Mirae shoots Haerin an ungrateful look, quickly bringing her head down onto the desk, making a loud noise. Again, grabbing the attention of everyone else in the room.

"Why are you so sad? You're his girlfriend now!" Joha says shaking Mirae a little, only to get a sad look from the girl.

"Wait... you did say yes... right?" Now the three of them were all only centimetres apart, gradually getting closer and closer, waiting for a final answer, only to be responded by the shaking head of their sad friend.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" Both of them shout, Joha pushing Mirae as the poor girl lifts up her arms in surrender.

"Geez, calm down and listen to me." The girl protests watching as Haerin crosses her arms, sending Joha a look of disbelief.

"He said it would be a fake relationship..." she says drowning in her own sorrow laying her head back down onto the desk.

"IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND!" They both shout again Mirae quickly sits up, placing a hand over both their mouths, giving their classmates an apologetic look.

"Will you two please shut up, I'm not anymore stunned then you two are."

"Just do it anyway." All eyes are now towards Joha as she leans back on her chair.

"You still get to date him, and you never know even after the contract is finished he might want to stay together." Mirae rolls her eyes looking towards Haerin who is nodding.

"True. Mirae is loveable enough, I don't see how that's bad."

"Are you two out of your minds?!" Mirae yells in disbelief, knowing that deep inside she wasn't as loveable as her friends thought of her to be.

"Take the opportunity Mirae, you never know, maybe it's meant to be." The two friends leave the girl by herself on her desk as they go to their own seats, leaving Mirae in a crappy situation.

Deciding that he probably would go find someone else she concentrated on the lesson waiting for the lunch bell to ring.

_

"She said no."

"WHAT!" Sunwoo sighs as he grabs his hair in frustration.

"What do I do, Hana knows her name and what she looks like it would be impossible to persuade her without Mirae!" He covers his face sulking as his two friends look at him, still shocked to have heard that the most popular boy in school was finally rejected.

"That's kinda funny though..." Eric chuckles earning a glare from Sunwoo, quickly shutting his mouth and avoiding eye contact.

"This is so frustrating." Sunwoo mumbled.