5

RING RING RING

The students all sigh in relief as the bell rings, indicating lunch. Mirae reaches her arm up in the air stretching her sore shoulders from all the slouching during class, she stands up energetically, making her way to Haerin and Joha, dragging them to the cafeteria.

"That will be $4 for that drink." the cafeteria lady says, Mirae reaches for her wallet in her pocket when a long arm goes past her waist, placing a drink on the counter and handing some money to the lady. She spins around to see Sunwoo giving her a smile.

"Hi"

"Oh hi... you didn't have to do that." Mirae says looking up at Sunwoo who was now walking beside her as she naturally made her way to her usual table.

"Nah it's fine, plus that meant I didn't have to wait in line either." he smirked as the girl scoffed, rolling her eyes playfully.

As Mirae sat down next to Joha, Sunwoo also followed sitting down next to her, resulting in a confused look on Mirae's face.

"Oh can I not sit with my girlfriend for lunch?" he says placing his chin on the palm of his hand looking at Mirae with a pout.

"Oh no I didn't mean it like th-"

"Haha I'm kidding!" he laughs looking at her startled face, "it's just I'm pretty sure Hana is not convinced that we are dating, so I'll temporarily sit here, if that's okay with you that is..." Joha and Haerin looked at each and then at Mirae somewhat unsettlingly.

"Oh yeah, that's fine." Right we're not actually dating, don't over think this Mirae. The girl awkwardly smiled, luckily unnoticed by her friends and Sunwoo who carried on eating their lunch. It wasn't much later that the silence was broken by Sunwoo handing his phone towards the girl.

She hummed in confusion as he just simply replied with, "your number? I can't not have my girlfriends number." Girlfriend. Mirae nodded taking his phone and placing her number in it, typing down her name debating whether or not to put a heart next to it. She decided not to and instead added a little :).

Mirae handed the phone back to Sunwoo who gave a satisfied smile, typing something in his phone then...

DING

Mirae took out her phone, checking the message she had just recieved.

Call me whenever you want ;)

Slightly blushing at the flirty text she covered it with a giggle sending an ok ;) back.

"By the way we have basketball training this afternoon would you guys wanna come?" Sunwoo said looking at Mirae then at her two friends.

"I don't have anything on." Haerin comments looking at Joha and Mirae.

"Neither." adds Joha. The three others on the table look towards Mirae for an answer.

"Sure I guess we could come watch." Mirae smiles looking back at Sunwoo.

"Cool see you guys later then!"

_

"WHAT! You invited them to training!" Eric exclaims, annoyed at Sunwoo, and looking at Changmin for help, who had his attention on his phone rather than his friends.

"Yeah so what?" Sunwoo looks at him shrugging his shoulders wondering why Eric was acting up about it.

"She's not even your real girlfriend you don't have to invite her to every single schedule we have, you didn't even do that with Hana when she was your REAL girlfriend!"