2. new home or hell

Tara :

        As per the traditions created by some oldy I should go to my in law's house . So now I'm transferring from my old hell to an official new hell. And I don't know what kind of devils are waiting for me here . But I'm all prepared to face them.

                So after completing every rituals reluctantly my mother in law showed me a room so I guessed this is gonna be that room which I'm gonna stay. I went inside and saw my luggage there so I just thought of getting rid of these heavy clothes . I saw the bathroom so went to get freshen up and changed my clothes.

             Its 7 in the evening , I just never cared about this Aman guy so I just  connected my earphones and closed my eyes lying on the couch because I dont wanna sleep in the bed with a stranger. Anyway I know today there is gonna be much more drama . Since the beginning that's what happens in a forced marriage.  I have read more stories so I know these kinds of dramas.

               When I woke its 9 at night . So I'm waiting for the drama lying on the couch . Aman entered the room . I just looked at him and then returned my look to my phone , not interested in making a conversation with him. But the drama which I was waiting never happened. Because he just went inside the bathroom ,changed his clothes and straight ahead he went to sleep.

           I can't sleep at night because I have insomnia . Its been three years but I never cared. Sleeping just gives me nightmares so I use to sleep for 2 to 3 hours a day. I just looked around and saw the balcony there. So I just opened the door and went there . I sat on the floor peacefully looking at stars because they give me a peace of mind.

             It reminds me of everyone I lost in my life . While looking at them I use to feel like I'm speaking to those people whom I cannot speak in my real life . I looked at them and conveyed everything that happened in my useless life.

                   With my every good thoughts I sat there mesmerized.  I never realized its been morning.

           I looked at my phone, ok its 8 in the morning . So I woke up from the floor and turned around only to look at those few curious eyes looking at me . There stood Aman and his whole family looking at me . Maybe yesterday's drama is gonna be held today i thought so I just walked inside slowly.

             All of sudden my mom in law came towards me I thought she is gonna slap so I  closed my eyes and waited for the impact but it never came so I just peeked through my eyes.  There she stood in front of me. She took took my hand in her hands and checked for something throughout my body and then sighed in relief.  I just did not understand whats going on here.

          She said " I don't care how you lived your life before but today onwards you are not going to live like that " I just nodded my head at her . She continued " I know you can't speak so just use a writing pad when you speak to us " I just stood there without any reaction because I'm not speaking because I dont want to , I'm not a mute . But I won't let them know . Let them think whatever they think .

                   I stood there without any emotion on my face . She just patted my head and went out with her family not before asking us to have breakfast. 

           I was about to move when Aman said " I need divorce " . I just sighed and turned towards him with a slight smile on my face folding my hands gesturing him thanks. And went to freshen up.

                 Its gonna be a big day..phewww .  I just need to go to my office so that I can be a little bit happy