23. piled up

Tara:

More the days are passing , more that Arya is getting into my nerves. I'm trying  my level best to stay calm and out of her way but she is hell bent on irritating me. But asusual Adi is brewing her plan. Thus one day when I was about to walk towards the door she acted as I pushed her and started her drama. Crocodile tears were falling out of her eyes like Niagara falls. But I don't care.

" why do you hate me so much Tara. I'm your sister . " I just gave her an unbelievable look.

Adi came with ice cream in her hands. She stood near me and started feeding me.

" I know Tara she is feeding you all lies about me" she cried profusely.  Adi too started crying like a baby and I consoled her dramatically to pile up Arya.

" see I'm the one in pain here and she is acting.  You are falling for her acts. I'm your sister you should be my side " she stressed the word sister. I chuckled at her words when Adi composed herself from her acting and everyone in the family gathered near Adi's room hearing the commotion .

" what's going on here " Vedik uncle asked . I remained silent

" What happened to your hand Anni " Arun asked out of nowhere making me curse inwards.

" none of your business " Adi snapped at him.

" but you can say  to me I'm your sister na " Arya said out of blue.

" says the one who dated her sister's best friend and took her sister's boyfriend into bed "  Arya paled at her words. I gave her a blank look but internally I was struggling to forget those memories.

" what cat caught your tounge bitch " Adi smirked at her. Arya clenched her jaw while others were stunned by this.

Arya smirked at us , at that moment I know she is planning something big.  " Me and Aman are getting married  " Arya said making me stunned but I composed myself soon and Adi's case was different she was looking at everyone's face to get some protest but none said anything.

" wow congrats Arya  " I'm sure this wasn't  the reaction she expected.

So I went near her and whispered in her ear that no one could hear what I'm saying.

"  If you need some tips to please him in the bed don't hesitate to ask me " she turned red in anger and I was really enjoying it.  She stormed way from there while Adi and I hified eachother.  I turned towards Aman and stood infront of him.

"  I  will castrate you if one single finger of her lands on you " I threatened him . He gulped seeing me like this for the first time.

" Did you hear me " I stood folding my hands infront  of him . He nodded his head and I patted his head smiling and moved towards the room while Arun called " Anni if you need any help in that don't hesitate to ask me "

" sure I will brother as its going to happen soon " Adi replied giving him an evil smirk while Aman hitted on Arun's head and everyone returned to their work.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

  Now a days I'm staying with Adi in her room. I haven't returned to our room since that Arya reentered our life and we haven't even had a good talk . So we hatched a plan and Arun joined hands with us. Adi mixed sleeping pills in everyone's food other than us four while Arun helped me to disable every cctv camera in the home.

While our plan was in full blow my two little devils checked whether everyone were fully sedated or not . After confirming it I asked them to go back to their room. I tiptoped into our room while Aman was sleeping peacefully.  I went near him and placed a kiss on his forehead.  Without disturbing I straddled him and placed a kiss below his ear 

" tara " he moaned . I screamed internally for my effect on him and started unbuttoning his shirt slowly and placed few light kisses
and kissed hard enough to form hickeys  while he moaned. I can feel him aroused beneath me . He placed his hands on my hips and tightend his hold on me.  I started kissing and playing with his nipples  and slowly grinded on him . His breathing became hard. I know he was controlling himself. His hold on me tightened further more and I  looked at him. His blue eyes were captivating me while I leaned down and started kissing on his lips. At first he was shocked then he started kissing me back. He started removing my t- shirt while I  knew that my plan had  succeeded.  I stopped abruptly , got off him. While he looked at me like what the hell is going on and then went out the room to Adi's room like I doesn't even know what I did few minutes before. . I closed Adi's door and breathed heavily. 

While both them looked at me with wide eyes and started laughing.  I placed my hand on my heart to calm me down.

" fuck you and your ideas Adi " I cursed her.

" love you too bhabhi " she said laughing  " but it was him who gave me the idea" she pointed towards Arun. Who was like a baby caught in act. I raised my eyebrow at him while he gave me a sleepish  smile.

" I  will explain everything tomorrow " he said running out of the room.

" shut up " I launched at Adi who was laughing hysterically.....