33. old is gold.

Aman :

I can't help but smile at my children and my beloved wife Tara . These people are my world.  We call our son Avi. He is the best like his mother. Even sometimes when I'm worried or upset his smile or giggle could make my day much brighter. Lots of things has changed in our lives over these years.  She has changed a lot. Even now she use more words. Haha thanks to my special treatment on her.

Avi  could be more naughty.  He is apple in the eyes of every one in the family. Whenever Adi brings Ria her daughter to our home he always spends time with her. It's like they both could get along so well. Few years later Tara gave birth to our daughters , yes they are twins. Avni and Anvi. They are the exact female version of me. Even they look exactly like me which irritated Tara like hell. Because they doesn't even have a single trait of their mother till now. Maybe in the future it could change i guess. 

And then Adi gave birth to her son Ryan. I love nephew and niece a lot but I'm not going to accept it to Adi. She struggled a lot in her second pregnancy but by God's  grace she is alright.  We have moved out of India and now we are staying in Canada.

Arun is looking after dad's business while my family and Adi's family traveled to this place. There wasn't any particular reason but I just wished for a change and yeah Adi just followed her Bhabhi and made her glorious presence here too.

" what are you thinking my dear husband " Tara placed herself comfortably near me. I placed my hands around her and pulled her into my embrace.

"  I feel like I married you yesterday but see all these years have passed and still the spark is same " I pinched her hips playfully and she glared at me. I just laughed at her .

" old grumpy man still behaving like a newly wedded man ha " Tara elbowed me. I rubbed the place where she hitted me .

I fake gasped " you are calling me an old man  . Really ! . You know  I could show you my strength in our bed " she groaned . Before she could react , I caught her off guard  and kissed.

 Before she could react , I caught her off guard  and kissed

" Dad stop kissing mom . Its really gross see our own parents like this " my daughter Avni exclaimed dramtically.

" hey you guys are grown up to know that I'm show casting my love for your mom "  for which I earned a slap on my shoulder my wife. She glared at me and left for the kitchen.

" Atleast keep it private dad " Avi exclaimed popping himself beside me.

" hey you guys should learn it from us. You should show the world how you love your partner . Hey its a secret way to tell others that my partner is off limits " I smirked at my children.  Avni hified me. Anvi is mostly quiet but she would show her support in the form of smile. But Avi possibly stiffened at my statement. I don't know what's his problems . I want to help him at all means. But he isn't opening up to me.

He is my first born . He is one who made me the happiest man in the world by calling me dad for the first time. I was cloud nine on that day. So basically my love for him is more than my other children but sometimes I have to be grumpy at him and others .

" may be everyone could be as bold as you dad " Avi gave me tight lipped smile and left to his room.

" whats with him " I questioned my daughters.

" may be he got ditched by his girlfriend dad " Avni said playfully while I gave  her a playful glare she mouthed sorry. Anvi on the other hand was quiet uncomfortable so I guess she knew something.

" what are you hiding little princess " I asked my younger twin daughter. Her eyes widened when I caught on her .

" umm.. its...umm not my place to say anything dad . " she mouthed me a quick sorry and ran way as soon as possible.

" do you know anything " me and Avni  asked at the same time to confirm eachother. 

" may be I should start my digging dad " Avni groaned throwing her head back.

I can't help but worry about about my son. I'm worried for him. I want him to be happy. But will he be able to ever. As these thoughts were running in my mind Riya entered the home.

" hey pops " Riya said enthusiastically  . Yeah she calls me pops. I don't know why. All I knew she is irrecoverabbly in love with Avi. But I don't see any feeling from his side other than friendship.  I'm worried for both. I will be really happy if they both ends up together. It will be way be around my sister more I guess. I guessed her feelings for him . They was she looks at him. I can feel her feelings for him but I never confronted her.

She always comes to our house and spends time with us but its mostly her and  Avi's bickering. Its always a handful to watch. But in case of Ryan its totally opposite after a certain period of time he always avoids coming to our home. He is always calm when our whole family is  together but I see him being troubled by something.  But I never get into my children's affair.

" hey munchkin still being in my home ha "

" nah old man just came to see and taste my poppy's delicious food " I know she is here for Avi but she never accepts it but one day I will make her accept it to me.

" you broke my heart munchkin" I placed my hand on my chest faking  seeing her retreating figure into the kichten .

" Dad I'm really jealous of her " Avni glared at me

" why princess "

" I think she is your daughter more than us " she pouted.

" may be a little " I added fire to her jealousyness.

" mooooom I want you to kick dad out of your room " Avni glared at me walking towards toward my wife. I smirked at her. Because she doesn't know her mother cannot sleep without hugging me. I love my wife.

" Tara I love you " I screamed and ran out of the home or else my wife will be behind me with a spatula in her one hand and one of my ear in her  other hand . She really treats me like a child mostly like a elder brat child anyway I love her attention and I will keep on seeking it...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Really guys thank you sooo much for 1k views it really means a lot to me. I was really shocked to see the views at first. Then really I was on clould nine like you can't belive I kept on ranting about like few hours.  I rally want to thank everyone and yeah I thank everyone who supported me individually....