25. consummation

Aman:

I'm totally frustrated because of my wife. Her level of playing tricks is on another level. She is making me take more cold showers now a days. I'm in Mumbai due to few issues and I can't even concentrate on anything now a days other than her. My whole mind is filled by her thoughts. I'm staying in my guest house while lawyer uncle called me to discuss something.

I was shocked to see Tara with lawyer uncle. I don't know how she came here. I thought of staying away from her. They both were sitting infront of me.

" Aman your biological father left few of his properties in name of Tara . She wanted to return it you along with Advik's company that she is leading " uncle said not beating around.

" I don't want those things " I said glacing at Tara.

" ummm Aman since you both are getting divorced soon , she wanted to leave everything behind that are related to your family. And I'm bound to help her which was your father's order before his death. " he said.

I looked at Tara who wasn't paying attention to me . She was in her own world.

" uncle can you give time to think and discuss things with Tara. I will contact you as soon as possible to let you know about my decision " I gave him a tight smile.

Tara also stood along with him to leave but I stopped her.

" Tara wait let's discuss everything and finalize it " she nodded her head in acknowledgement. Shit she is back to her nodding sessions.

After uncle left she sat across me
" I don't want anything Tara " I told her straightly

" you can do whatever you need with it . But I'm handing over it to you and that's final " she said abruptly

" but..."

" I told you my decision Aman and it's not going to change. Do whatever you want . I'm leaving. "
She started walking towards the door. But I locked it already with my mobile. She returned after her unsuccessful attempts glaring at me.

" open the door " she said sternly
I walked towards her and pulled her along with me towards my room . She tried to removed my hand but I pulled her inside and locked the door caging her against the door. She was wearing a simple shirt and skirt like a school girl.

I cupped her face in my hands . Her eyes bore into me. My eyes flicked towards her lips . I leaned forward and started kissing her. She gasped when I holded her hips tightly letting me skillfully enter her lips. I kissed her all over her face when she is out of breath. She was panting hard and holding my shirt like her life was dependent on it.

I scooped her and placed her on the bed . I hovered over her and placed a kiss on her forehead. I placed my hands on her shirt button and looked into her eyes.

" may I " she nooded giving me assurement . I started kissing her again while removing her clothes.
Soon we both were naked and panting. She placed her hands on her chest tilting her head in embarrassment. I pulled her hands away making her look into me.

" you look so beautiful sweetheart. Let me worship you " I placed a light kiss on her chest and took her nipples into my mouth making her moan. I fonded her other with my hand and my other hand moved towards her south. I flicked my hands along her folds making her moan.

" you are so wet sweetheart " I took her other nipples into my mouth leaving the other with a pop. I played with her clit while she was a moaning mess under me.

I looked at her and started placing kiss along her stomach towards my destination. I placed a kiss on her clit.

" Aman..." she moaned my name increasing my male ego. I started licking and sucking her folds and entered my finger inside her. She gasped.

" aman " she called but I increased my pace making her scream loudly when she came undone.

I hovered over her again and kissed her again when she opened her mouth to say something. I moved my tip along her folds making her quiver. I entered my tip when she again tried to say something

" shh sweetheart. I'm here " she was oddly very tight . When I entered her half way she clutched my shoulder very tighted and screamed. My eyes widened at realization. Her eyes were closed tightly and tears were falling out of it. I came out of my trance .

" sweetheart open your eyes . Look at me . Its okay . The pain will go away soon . " I wiped her tears and placed kisses all over her face to distract her and entered her fully . I groaned and stayed still.

" she said it won't be painful " Tara said crying.

" who " I asked diverting her mind playing along with her.

" Adi " I mentally slapped myself for not hearing what Tara had to say to me. I moved a little making her wince.

" its ok move " she said smiling at me with tears in her eyes.

" I'm sorry sweetheart but soon it will be ok don't worry " I moved in a slow pace and she moaned . She wrapped her legs around me pulling me closer . I increased my pace making her moan my name louder. I was thrusting harder and harder.  The whole room was filled with our moans and grunts.We both came simultaneously. I looked at her quivering mess and moved again kissing her. After two more rounds I layed beside her pulling myself completely out of her slowly making her wince.

She was totally exhausted and closed her eyes. I went into the bathroom cleaned myself and cleaned her whole with wet towel and changed the sheets.Lots of thoughts were running in my mind but I was happy to see my marks on her. She is mine. I'm not letting her go and she should understand this better than anyone...