16. Rain

Aman:

           She is ready to move on in her life and I'm happy with her decision. I  can show her how much I can love her , treasure her. I can prove her that giving me a chance would be the best decision in her life.

    " where are we going " Tara brought me out of my thoughts.

   " To my work site"

  " Do you still remember I'm your enemy in professional life" she said looking at the scenery through the window of our car.

    " yeah but I still remember you helping in my problem regarding my work"

     She remained silent after that. After  reaching the site I showed her around the new complex mall that's under construction. She was examining everything keenly. Her professionalism is something rare to watch.

     " Do you want to live in our home here or do you wanna go back to our family home ? I mean I can manage my sister" I asked regarding her preferences while returning home.

     " Anything is ok with me " she said

    " I mean my sister could get on your nerves and if she is really irritated then she would start speaking in hindi."

     She gave me a nod listening to me. " umm she is from mumbai and we are from Tamil Nadu . See the deadly combination.  " she chuckled at my comment.

     The rain started to pour and to give me more headache my car stopped right two houses before our .

   " damn it" I slammed my hands at the steering. She giggled at my reaction

  " I'm going to walk towards home" she said holding the door handle.

    " Are you crazy it raining " she just shook her head and started walking in the rain leaving me no other way but to trail behind her. I jogged to reach beside her . She was smiling drenching in the rain

  " guess you love rain" she hummed at my question

    don't worry soon I will change your hmms into words I thought in my mind .  " Are you sure about your decision "  she raised her eyebrows indicating me to elaborate clearly.

    " about giving me a chance "

" hmm "

    " you know soon I'm gonna do something for this hmms and mms . Soon wait for that day " I said to her reaching our home.

      Now a day I can't just wait to hear her words so when she uses hmm and all it just irritates me.

      She went to freshen up in our room I went to guest room to freshen up since we both don't want to catch cold. Later I went to my room to lay on the bed resting my back on the head board. She came out of the bathroom dressed in a shirt and short pants. She was looking deadly gorgeous. She dried her hair using a hair dryer . I was watching her like a hyena.

            I just can't control myself anymore so I walked towards her turned her facing me and made her sit on the nearby table. She looked straight into my eyes asking me what I was doing .

      I started peppering kisses in her face avoiding her lips. When she was low guarded I attacked her lips and this time she mimicked my actions.  Sometimes I would think this is the first time she is kissing a man. She held my shirt tightly and moaned when I entered her mouth. 

     She tapped my hands indicating me that she was out of breath. I reluctantly left  her lips and started kissing her along the jaw line . When I reached her neck I started nibbling her skin making her moan.

           I'm sure she is gonna kill me tomorrow for those hickeys on her. She was panting hard when I looked at her , her eyes were closed.  I grazed my fingers in the hickeys she hissed and opened her eyes. We both looked at eachother and I started to trace my fingers slowly from her neck towards the buttons of her shirt.

   I started opening it very slowly waiting for her hand to stop me but she never did that. My eyes darted towards her body. She was wearing a red bra . Her body is as smooth as silk . I leaned and gave her a small peck and whispered in her ear.

     " If you feel uncomfortable don't hesitate to inform me" I looked at her for confirmation. I placed kisses along her throat and pressed a long kiss on her breast valley. She was breathing heavily. I moved away the piece of cloth that was hiding her  beauty from me . She has a mole on her breast. I kissed it. I grazed hands on her breast and touched her nipples. 

    " look at me Tara " she opened her eyes slowly and looked into  my eyes. I latched my mouth into her causing her to gasp . I used my tounge to play with it and my hand massaged her other breast.  She was a moaning mess . She clutched my shirt tightly unable to bear the pleasure.

  I transfered my attention to her other breast . She arched her head back in pleasure. After paying equal attention I pulled her into another kiss. I leaned my head and palced her head on mine she was panting hard.  She opened her eyes and looked at me with an unsaid emotion . I started correcting her misplaced dress and buttoned her shirt. Placing a last kiss on her lips I started drying her hair using the hair dryer placed beside her.

         I could feel her gaze piercing on me.  Maybe she might be thinking how I'm taking control of her little by little  but really what can I say she is wife, mine to love,  mine to cherish. When I looked at her she averted her eyes . I smiled at her reaction and kissed on her forehead after drying her hair.  I left her alone to mind with her thoughts alone to make some tea...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

To be continued....