13. new

Tara:

       I was wearing my t- top and pants while folding the washed clothes. Aman came out after freshening up with the same clothes as mine. When he is about to tell something but  I took the folded clothes to place it inside the closet. When I returned back he was sitting on the bed scolling on his mobile. I never bothered so I went to lay on my side on the bed.

         Asusual he pulled and held me closer from behind me. He kissed below my ear making me shudder. He moved his hands placed under my top on my bare skin making me shiver at his action. 

    " what " I asked him at his action

   " what what " he repeated after me .

  His hands stared to explore my body moving everywhere. He started to move his hands upward touching he hem of my bra making my breath to hitch

    " stop acting all innocent " I  said sitting abruptly. He  laughed at my reaction. So I started hitting him which made him to laugh more so I hitted him strongly making him wince in pain.

      " aww" he cried which made me stop my actions and I looked at him with worry lace in his eyes. That's when he pulled me closer making me falling above him.

     He looked at me lovingly . His eyes captured me in their own. He brushed away the hairs that were falling on my face and pulled me closer and gave me a light kiss on my lips. He looked at me for any kind of rejection when he felt none he started kissing me slowly.

          Later he started to increase his pace helding me closer by placing his hands on my neck. He pulled away when we were out of breath and again he started to devour my lips like a cave man. At what it felt like hours we stopped kissing eachother and he started drifting off to sleep when I layed awake above him.

        I had come to a decision that I'm not gonna give up on this man never ever. He is treasure. I can't lose him for anything with these thoughts I held him closer and placed my head on the crook of his neck and snuggled closer to him.

    The next morning I woke up when I felt him playing with my hair. I groaned and snuggled more closer.

   " wake up Missy its already past seven "

" no " I protested.

    He started tickling me making me wake up from my deep slumber. I hitted him with the pillows staddling him. He just laughed at my hittings. He caught the pillow and pulled it off from me

      " I would like to more things in this position but you know we have to leave for work"

        I turned my face away from his from to hide my embrassment climbing off him.

       He turned my face towards him kissed on my forehead and we started our daily routine.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

   Both Tara and Vicky were sitting on a Cafe having their favorite cappuccino. Breaking the silence Vicky started.

    " Tara you know I have lots of dreams in my life . You are the best person I have ever seen in my life. But you have your own life where you have a lot to achieve but.."

   " so thats it guess . Today will be ending of everything " Tara said not letting him complete his words

   " idiot shut up and let me complete " vicky barked at her silently.

"  Ok ok  . You can continue " she said sarcastically.

    " so I need to have a stable life made by my own money until then can you wait for me" he said closing his eyes waiting for her words

     " why do i have to wait for you "

Vicky opened his eyes in disappointment.

   " I will be staying by your side to achieve it"  Tara completed sipping her cappuccino

  " I love you " Vicky's words made her choke her drink

   " love you too " she replied after a fits of cough

      " God , how come someone propose in such a stupid way " Rohan said emerging behind Tara

    " who else can other than my stupid bhai ( brother) " Adi said emerging beside Rohan.

    " no one asked for your opinion "
The couples said sarcastically.

    " really but bhai you if its wasn't my bhabi( sis in law) you would have been still single" Adi retorted to her brother

" when did I become your bhabi " Tara asked Adi

       " since the day you fell in love with my brother but today you are official and don't worry we will  be world's best bhabi and nanand( husband's sister) duo. I have started planning everything that we gonna do together.  We are gonna rock it bhabi " Adi complete making everyone groan at her remark.

   " hey she is mine " Vicky voiced out.

   " shut up " both Rohan and Adi screamed at him collecting more audience from the cafe excusing themselves out of the cafe politely.

   Reaching out Vicky wrapped his hands around Tara's shoulder

  " new day .new beginning for new life ahead" he making the three look at him bewilderedly

    " shut it off " they screamed at him and walked away from his fastly

   " what guys can't I say something like this on this beautiful day .Tara you are my  official girlfriend atlest you to support me " Vicky screamed running behind them.