7. mess

Its my daily routine to work half a day at school and half the day at my office. My office its a dream that we made into reality . It's my source of life I could say.

         After completing my work at my office I went to my home- it sounds surreal to say it as my home. When I entered the home it was awfully quite than usual. This place can never be quiet because,

No.1 - my great brother in law , he is a chatter box

No.2 - my sister in law , she never fails to order her brothers around

No.3 - my mother in law , she is the most cheerful person I have ever seen

No.4 - my father in law , he loves my MIL a lot and would do anything to make her happy

Finally my so called husband he never fails to annoy me with his new avatar. I like those annoying things he does but I wont accept it to him.

              So something must have happened here while I was away. Because today I had an important work and I reached my home late.

             Anyway why do I bother . So I went to my room to sleep but I cant due to this nagging feeling , so I went drink water in the kitchen . The site there made me broke out into laughter without thinking about my surroundings.

          The whole kitchen was a mess and the three men in the home were trying to behave as the best chef in the world but they failed.

             There were veggies scattered around the floor and Arun was miserably trying to cut them . Aman was trying to cook something but its looks like a slime and my FIL, Mr. Vedik was burning something in the oven and black some is coming out of oven. Its good vedika left to her home or else poor girl.

           As soon as I finished laughing the guys were looking at me like a ghost . Yeah I might say this is the first time they were seeing me laughing.

               I made my way towards them carefully because the whole kitchen was slippery. Then I disposed whatever they cooked in the sink.

                "Can you help me " I asked no one particular " yes " Everyone said in a chorus.

                     After one hour everything was ready .

    " mm... Aman what happend to the maids"

    " mom was angry so we made sure everyone are out of her sight"

    " what happened ?"

    " Just few relatives made her upset don't worry"

   " ok "  I did not ask him further.

                 After dinner while we were retreating to our room " guys can we watch some movie " Arun asked with hope in his eyes . Everyone accepted but I was little hesitant. Then they compelled made me to sit with them.

            I don't  know what's the problem with the cd its not playing. 

   " Arun did you not check it earlier " Aman said irritated .

    " Anna its from your collection so you know there is no need to check it "

                 I was bored so I stared playing with the paper weight infront of me. After a little while the video started playing and the voice in that made me look at the TV in shock. It was my voice.

  ( video played):

     In the video playing there were few people along with Tara.

        " guys RIP to that guy in the future who will be left at the alter by the great Arya" Tara said with alcohol in her hands.

    " RIP" Everyone around her stared cheering

           Suddenly a guy sat with one knee on the ground and said

       " Tara baby you saved me , you are my life , you are my savior, you are my everything,  will you marry me ,  I swear infront of all the alcohol bottles  I will take care you till death brings us apart "

( Video stopped playing)

     Tara started coughing  a lot after seeing the video . The look Aman giving her was like 'care to explain '

   Suddenly the front door opened with a thud and everyone stood there shocked.

     " you  bloody bitch" the person yelled.

    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

   So guys any idea who could be that person