30. Happy days

Aman:

Finally every problems has come to an end. I can live my life with her happily. Our happy days are gonna start.

I hugged Tara  from behind placing kisses on her neck.

" mmm" she moaned.

"  Tara why is Adi upset on me " i continued kissing all over her collar bone.

" She expected you to atleast come for papa's funeral but you weren't there . Soooo mmmm she ... got upset on you but never hated you and papa always asked them to never judge you guys " I nibbled her skin and she moaned.

I moved her towards the bed and started kissing her and removed her dress . She was bare on the top. I removed my shirt and her hands started roaming around my bare torso.

She was moaning under me while I played with her nipples.  All of a sudden the door opened revealing Adi. I held  Tara closer to me to hide her naked half.

" Adi " we both exclaimed together.

" stop fucking like bunnies. Bhabi I will be at the balcony and you both don't start again " Adi said moving toward the balcony.

" cock blocker " tara hitted on my shoulder playfully and asked to go outside after she got dressed when I refused she said she has something to discuss with her. She hitted me for not locking the door and starting my activities.  What can I say. I just can't control myself around her..

Each and every time someone comes to disturb us so I'm going to take her to honeymoon. Yeah I know its late but anyway its better than never right.

When I came back later my wife was lying on the bad. I slid into the bed and holded her kissing her earlobe.

" pack your bags we are leaving tomorrow "

" where "

" belated honeymoon "

" what " she shrieked  I kissed on her lips stopping her and deepened the kiss.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

We reached Manali . I have planned spending  totally five days here together with her. The scenery was very beautiful and along with my life patner its more than anything in the world.

 The scenery was very beautiful and along with my life patner its more than anything in the world

For the first two days we spent visiting every wonderful sites in Manali because on the next I have planned on not letting her leave the bed

For the first two days we spent visiting every wonderful sites in Manali because on the next I have planned on not letting her leave the bed. The weather is really amazing to spent there its soo cool and  the snow ...... I know my Tara is enjoying here and I feel it by her squealing when she saw the site. At first I never knew whether she liked this place or not but after reaching our room she hugged me and kissed me which made me realize she indeed loved my selection of destination.

Mostly now we don't need to voice out our thoughts to understand eachother's feelings. She is the best that has ever happened in my life. Being with her is really amazing. My wife. My life patner. Not everyone has to say I love you in words to prove that they love eachother but one's actions could speak more than that of few words.

" where are going today " Tara asked excitedly.  I just grinned at her and she exactly understood what I meant.

" No way ! We. Are. Going.  Out. Now " she demanded to which I pulled her onto me.

" please " I gave her my puppy eyes

" no " she huffed

" pretty please with a cherry on the top " I said kissing on her cheek.  After pleasing for a long she accepted my idea of spending  three days in our room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Sometimes I wonder how you changed from a gentleman to  such a person " she said when I started moving in and out of her . Her hold on me tightened.

" May be my wife changed me " I whispered in her ears and started kissing her.

Indeed we spent those days in our room and showed our love for eachother in every ways. I can never get enough of her and she accepted me for the way I am. And I guess this what love is . Understanding and accepting your partner with their every goodness and even with flaws...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry guys. Anyways my exams are over so soon I will be starting to update soon. And yeah I'm going to end this story soon as possible and there are just few more chaps.....