Epilouge

3rd person pov:

He  sat on the  looking at  the people who were really happy. Mostly everyone around him were couples. Seeing them happy made him little jealous. Why can't he be like them. Why can't he ever feel for anyone. 

At first he thought he was a gay nevertheless he was wrong. He thought may be he had some kind of disease.  But what he doesn't know is that his beloved soul mate is facing the same situation somewhere in the same world.

She never felt fulfilled in her life. There was something that she  was lacking. She could feel it but she could not understand what it is. She never like any men that approached her . Mostly she would shove them away. She never felt anything for any men. But she doesn't know someone is facing the same situation. She wanted some change in her life . She decided to do her higher studies at coimbatore. 

But she doesn't know she is going to meet her soul mate there. She started her college and one day she saw him.  Both of them were looking at eachother without blinking. They forgot the whole world around them.
Their whole past life were passing infront of them like a film.

Tears were brimming in eachother's eyes. They moved forward to eachother.

" Aman " he held out his hand to shake her hands. He wanted to feel her touch badly.

" Tara " she shook his hand.

He shook his head at her. Both of them were smiling at eachother.  In his past life he wished to be with her since the starting and here they are starting everything from the beginning.  Now he understood why he never felt for anyone anything because he wanted to with his past life wife. And here she is standing infront of him like a goddess.

" you better don't  have any girlfriend.  If so then I gonna kill her " Tara held his hand tightly .

" There would be no one other than you in my life sweet heart " he assured her.

" I love you Aman " she never wanted to lose even a single moment  in her life . She wanted him to know that she will always love him. Even its the past life or even the rebirth.

Yes its their rebirth. A new chance.  A new life. A new start.  They don't have a baggage  along with them so they can be more happier than ever.....

" I love you more sweetheart but this time I'm gonna court you, propose you , love you and make you the most happiestwomanintheworld" he placed a small kiss on her forehead making her stiff nevertheless she melted into his touch.

" I'm waiting  for you " she turned and walked to the other side with a smile on their face. Both of them are really happy to see eachother.  They are in their teenage days where they always wished to be with eachother and now they are there.

This is their chance to restart their life again and they are not gonna miss this opportunity given by GOD...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

There will be few bonus chapter I'm planning to write and the bonus chaps and the epiloge don't have any connections. The extras and bonus chaps are based on their past love story.

SO  guys this is end of our dream couples love story and yeah there will be sequels but only if you are asking me. I will wait for your responses guys.

I wanna thank everyone who were with me throughout this whole journey.

nevermesswithrick my sista who gave a lot of encouragement.  Love u a lot sista .

A big thanks to everyone . Love u all. Bye..

Till then I will writing my onhold story HIS LULLABY FOR ME... check it out guys...

 check it out guys