6. A chance

When  I  woke up again I saw Aman by my side. I guess he never left . I could feel better thanks to the morning shower. But whole body was in pain. Aman was doing something in his laptop. I wondered why is he behaving like this all of a sudden.  Then I closed my eyes and acted as I am sleeping.

               Few mins later I felt the bed dip on the other side  and then he was hugging me closely , I can feel his breath on my skin. I don't know why but I always melts away under his touch. There was only silence and he decided to break it.

         " I know you are wake." he said against my skin.

     " why all of a sudden?" I asked him.

              He just turned me around and kissed the tip of my nose. I could feel happiness emitting from him.

             " Everyone has their own past and burden. We don't know whats going to happen in the next moment or in the future . So we have to enjoy every bit of the present moment. "  then he holded my hands and said " I know there is something you don't want to share with anyone and still you are dwelling on that thing. But I want you to overcome that . I want to help you."

            Then he looked in my eyes for some answers. And then he continued " I want us to give this relationship a chance. I'm not going to judge you based on your past . I just want start a fresh." He finished with a smile.

       " you don't know anything about me."

      " we just have a life time to learn about eachother pumpkin "

                     I just looked at his bewildered on his new endearment. He chuckled and again kissed my nose tip. Then he brought food and then feed me . He pulled me against him closely and slept hugging me.

             I'm thinking about him

             I'm thinking about him. What kind of guy is he? He never asked for my opinion.  He just said he wanted to work out this relationship and he just never asked whether I wanted this or not.

               Anyway I wouldn't have answered him. But whenever he is with me my mind never thinks about Vicky. Some how he just pulls me out of his thoughts. But I'm scared , scared to get attached . What if one day everything ends in a bizarre? And then he hugged he very closed and murmered " sleep " and he kissed my forehead.

            The next morning when I woke up I could feel much better . And my insomnia never hit me the day before. For the first time in the past three years I'm feeling a fresh . Then Aman came wearing his suit , kissed my forehead and said good morning.

        I nodded my head . I freshened up  and  went to the school because those children could make me feel better....