First meeting

You were in your apartment after an mission. You were in IMF for 3yrs. You solved lots of mission. But you lost you're everything in the last mission your family, you're partner Jesseca with whom you worked for 2yrs.

You are now given an new mission and new team ments. You are packing your bag to meet them. But suddenly there was an knock on your door.
And you see through the pee hole and see an boy with an package. You opened the door.

"Yes do you need something"you asked.
"Miss you have an package"the boy said by showing the packet.
"Thanks, anything else"you asked.
"Your welcome and mm"
the boy said something beneath his breath.

But you heard it. He said "Miss this is not an package"

"Okay, thanks again"you said with an smile.
He just nodded and left.

You closed the door and thought what it may be.
Then something strike your mind and you looked down the window. Were you saw 3 car parked and people with guns in there hand. Well you understand that they were from the last mission, now they came to kill you. You were your mask.

You just sighed and used the fire escape to go to the roof as you can't escape

You just sighed and used the fire escape to go to the roof as you can't escape. You hide there for 1 hr when you heard people bursting into your room. You nodded and used the fire escape again to the ground floor, but unfortunately few mens were still in your room and saw you through window.

"There she is case her"one man shouted.
"Dammit"you murmured and ran to your bike. After that you road your bike and send them far but they catch you. You looked back and saw 5 cars cashing you.

You took an sharp turn were 2 cars crash at each other. Then you took out some marbles and throw at the road.

"More two down"you smrinked under you're mask.

Then you took out some nails but unfortunately they slipped from your hands and fall. You have to do something fast.

You saw an alley and took you're bike inside it but it was an dead end. You came out of the bike and cursed your luck.And saw 5 men coming to your direction holding guns.

"Lets fight till end"you murmured.

"Come with us we or we will kill you" one of them said.

"Why are you afraid to fight, if not then throw your gun and lets have an hand to hand combat . If you win l will go with you. And if not then I will kill you all" you said.

They looked at eachother nodded and kept there guns down and you did the same.

One of them came running to you. You just ran and jump supporting his shoulder to backwards by holding his neck and braked it with an crack.

"Next"you said.

Another man came running with an knife. At first you dodge it and then moved to his back holding his neck and breaking it. Before you could stand you felt something on you neck suffocating you. You could not breath, you could not see or hear anything and loosing you're consciousness. Then you felt the rope loosing around you're neck and you gasped for breath.

Suddenly you felt an arm on your shoulder. You collected your last strength and hold his hand throwd him on his back. You then twisted his hand and sat on him then you kept your knife on this neck.

"Why are you following me"you asked in an cold tone.

"Well I am not following you"he said.

"Who are you"you asked.

"Ethan Hunt"he said.

You thought 'he is english wait did he said said Ethan hunt'.

You moved of him as fast as possible and helped him stand up.

"You are too strong"he said by massaging his hand.

"I am too sorry, I didn't knew it was you"you said.

"Its fine you were defending yourself"he said.

You didn't said anything in guilty. He spoke up.

"I guess you are the mask girl from IMF right?"he asked.

"Yes its me and we are team meants right"you said.

"Indeed after all you are our new partner of our new mission"he said and he was right after all you're new partners were his group.

"Mind talking your mask"he asked.

You just nodded and hesitately took it of. He just stare amd said.

"You are beautiful then why are you wearing an mask"he asked.

"Well I don't want the enemies to see my face and l don't want any harm on my family"you said in a sad tone.

"I guess we should go"he said as he and you heard police sirens coming closer by.

"I got an bike"you said and both of you escaped from that place.

After few minutes you reached at there safe house.
And asked him.

"Should I were this mask as nobody no how I look"

"No it's fine, no need to"he paused.nodded.n do another thing"he said with an smirk on his face. You don't have an god felling but you just asked.

"And what is that"

He said you an plan. "Are you sure about it"you asked.

He just nodded. "Fine if anything happens to me then it is your fault"you said.

"Okay"he said. And you wore an mask. Which was covering just your mouth and nose.

 Which was covering just your mouth and nose

"Ready"he asked. And you nodded.