Medic Room

No One Pov~~

Y/n woke in cold sweat, she opened her eyes and only found darkness.
"Turn in the lights buddy" she said in a whispered but the AI heard it as the lights slowly turned on, to make Y/n adjust to the sudden brightness. A smiled appeard on her face as she understood what the AI was trying to do.
"Should I call Mr. Ahmeed to assist you?"
"No it's okay" Y/n let out a grunt as she tried to move.
"Bud scan the whole building, along with the basement and the chamber"
Y/n said as she sat straight in one go and let out a silent scream.
"It will take 30 minutes"
"Do it" Y/n looked around and saw her laptop. She remembered something so with difficulties she went towards her laptop and sat in front of it.
She turned it on, and typed something as camera popped out showing her current image in the laptop.

"Date :- 5 September 20XX,
Today was the worst but we got a bit of luck. We found a book while our investigation and I even found a way to unlock it" Y/n showed a locket

"This I found it inside the beast man's soldiers horn and found this key hiden" She took out the sword and showed it on the camera and carefully put it inside the book lock and it opens with a click

"See I told you we got a bit of luck today, now the bad news was he escaped. Yes you heard me August Walker escaped. I don't know how, but I am sure someone helped him, I made sure that he wasn't in the condition of escaping alone"
She paused and continued "I didn't found any lead and worse is Ethan found the files and the board. I couldn't tell them that those where the stuffs that I retrieved from Walker's place"
"And I think my face is enough to tell you what else happened. I got deep cuts from the Beastman *shows the cuts that are bandaged* and about my face, I made a cut coz we meet a weirdo and he implanted tracker inside"
Y/n sighed and rubbed her face letting out a grunt in process
"I don't know what to do right now. Everyone things that I was stalking them and I am the mole, what is more stupid is that I am thinking what Walker said me before 'There should be trust in relationship, for it to work. And if there's no then there is no fight and it's fake' I couldn't understand it at that time" she paused and looked at a direction, then she looked down to her lap and then up "But now I do but they don't trust me" she started to tear up as she spoke.
"Ethan, Ilsa, Luther, Brandt and Benji everyone thinks I am a backstabber, but they didn't turn me in coz we have a mission to complete"
She liked her lips "I think someone is here, I-I don't know exactly, but when I woke up I felt an unknown presence. I have told Frank to scan the house, basement and the chamber and it needs more 10 minutes" suddenly Y/n saw a shadow in the screen that passed behind her back. She snapped back "Di-did you see that?" She spoke as she got up and grabbed her gun.
"Frank is the scan ready?" Y/n asked but only got silence on return.
"Frank?" She spoke up again,
"Shut shit shit" she spoke and hurried up to her computer, the laptop still recording.
"Okay, listen we have been hacked and I need to activate the protocol" Y/n said and slammed the laptop shut.

Next morning~~

Everyone was in the living room excluding Y/n.
"We're getting late, where is she?" Ilsa asked as she got up from sofa.
"We checked every corner of the house, she isn't here" Brandy said.
"You mean she is not in the house?" Ethan asked as Benji and Brandt just shrugged.
"You sure you checked every corner?" Luther said while looking at the study room.
"No we didn't checked those two room" Benji said "Two rooms?"
"The medic one, it is locked with biomatric scan" Benji said while pointing at his palm.
"We can ask Ahmeed" Ilsa suggested as Ethan agreed and called him.

After few minutes~~

"What is happening? Where is Y/n?" Ahmeed started to question as soon as he came in the house.
"We're trying to find her. And you need to calm down" Brandt said.
"Did you checked everywhere?" He asked.
"Yes, excluding the study and medic"
"She is not in study or basement. Maybe medic"
"How can you be sure?"
"Trust me, I know her. By the way with whome did she had argument and why?" Ahmeed asked taking everyone by surprise.
"How did you-" Ethan was cut off by Ahmeed "You guys said it by yourself that she is not anywhere in the house. She is not someone who will spend her morning in the study. But she will spend it in the medic only if she wants to hide from any kind of argument" Ahmeed explained.
Everyone went silent, "We'll if it's personal I understand. But first let's open the room" Ahmeed said as he went towards the room.

"But how?" Benji asked.
"My palm scan can open the door" Ahmeed put his hand on the biomatric scanner but it showed error.
"That's a bit weird" he said, while putting it again. But it showed error again.
"I think she changed it"
"Luther hack it" Ilsa said.
"It will take time, wait let me try something" Ethan said.
"Frank" he calls out but gets silence in return, "Fran can you hear me?" Silence.........

"Try asking Fredy" Ahmeed said.
The others where confused, while Hunt just nodded his head nd called out "Fredy"
"Good morning Mr.Hunt, how many I help you?" AI spoke up making everyone jump expect Hunt and Ahmeed. "It's just an AI" Ahmeed said to them as they nodded.
"Can you open the medic room for me?" Ethan asked.
"As you wish sir" The AI responded as the medic room opened.
Ahmeed rushed in followed by others.

Ethan saw Ahmeed frozen as he put hand on his shoulder "What happened?" He followed Ahmeed's gaze and stood in shock, while Ahmeed slide down to the floor as horror took over his face.

"Wh-what ha-happ-happened he-here?" Benji said as he saw the room which was a mess. And there was blood nearly everywhere on the floor.