Injured

⚠️Mention of blood⚠️

It was already night time and Y/n was still in the medic, everyone else where sleeping peacefully excluding Ethan and Ilsa. They couldn't sleep thinking why Y/n betrayed them and not leaving the fact that Ethan had tears in his eyes, which he didn't let fall.

With Y/n~~

"Frank turn on, sound proof wall around the medic" Y/n said as she was sitting in front of a mirror.
She took out PCA and was going to inject it when she stopped.
"Frank can I operate myself after using PCA?"
"It depends upon the kind of operation you're performing"
"I am going to cut my jawline to let some blood out"
"Then I prefer you not to use it, but if anyone else is performing you can use it" Y/n sighed and kept the PCA.
"Thanks for the information Frank"
"I am always at your service Mam" the AI voice spoke as Y/n smiled.

She looked back at the mirror and gluped. She went through the drawers and grabbed some towels and tissues.
She put a towel on her lap and another clenched between her teeth.
She rolled her shirt up and gasped as she saw 3 claw marks.  The claw marks were too deep that she needed stitches.
She took out her shirt and examined the cuts a bit more making her flinch in the way.
She made sure others don't notice it, so she used a bit of magic trick that she learned from all those books.
She put alcohol on it as her screams muffled due to towels. With her trembling hands she grabbed the needle to stitch those cuts.
Her eyes got teary and soon those tears made way down her face. She was getting tired but she still have to stich 1 and half cut.

It took her another 1 hour to stitch those cuts completely. She looked at her hand which was all blood and even the towel on her lap was soaking wet.
But there is still one more thing to do. But before that she bandaged her wounds and wore the shirt.

Her hand was all blood, so she didn't care much. She examined her check that still had the black mark. She needed to cut it out and push the black blood out.
She took out the towel and took few deep breaths. She looked at the book that she sneaked out of the study while others where busy, and told herself "I will earn it"
She grabbed the knife and made an cut without thinking twice . She wanted to scream in pain, but it only caused more pain in her jawline. With her trembling eyes she noticed the black liquid guising out of the cut. She was hella tired, but she need to treat her.
Her shirt was already soaked in blood, which made her snap from her tiredness. It was her blood, which means the black fluid was all out. She had already lost blood, she can't lose more. So, she stitched her cut. And the pain was unbearable, she can't scream as only her muffled scream was enough to send a wave of pain though her. As soon as she stitched and bandaged it with difficulty.
The bandage fell down from her hand as she felt her eyes go heavy. She dragged herself out of the table and made her lay down on the cold bed, she wanted to lay on the comfy medic bed but it was in the far corner and she didn't had any strength left in her.

The moment she felt the cold metal in her back, her eyes closed and she went unconscious.