Pyramid

No one's Pov~~

The next morning nothing much happened, just everyone got up and got ready to go the Pyramid of Giza.

"Are you out of your mind?" Ahmeed silently screamed at Y/n.
"Come on stop being my Mom, and let me do my work" Y/n whispered back.
"Y/n I promise I will kill you with my bare hands, if something happens to you" Ahmeed.
"How will you kill me if I would be already dead? Wait will you come to hell to kill me ag- Oww!!. Man that hurts" Y/n rubbed her head where Ahmeed gave smack.
"I am serious Y/n" Ahmeed said.
"Me too, don't worry I will be fine' Y/n said while signing.
"Know go or you will be late for work" Y/n said and while handing over Ahmeed his police batch.
"How did yo-"
"I was just taking a look at it, don't worry. I haven't done anything" Y/n said as Ahmeed just shook his head as left, warning Y/n again.

After few minutes~~

Everyone was in a van and going towards the Pyramid of Giza.
Once they all reached there, everyone split taking a look at everything.

Until............

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

Until a strong wave of wind started to flow making Ethan and Brandt fall down.
Everyone ran towards them and helped them stand up.
All where still inside the pyramid, when they all heard a voice.

'Φύγε από εδώ!!' A voice spoke up. {Go away}
"What the hell is happening here?" Brandt said rubbing his head.
'Δεν Ανήκετε Εδώ.' The voice spoke again. {You Don't Belong Here}

"Guys take a look around fro the source of the sound" Ethan commanded as everyone split and looked around.
Until another strong wave of wind flew towards them making everyone fall.
The wind waves stopped as a crow or I can say a Big Black Crow came into view.

'Σας προειδοποιώ όλους' It said while flapping it's huge wings. {I warn you all}
'Φύγε πριν να είναι πολύ αργά' it spoke again and turned to leave. {Get out before it's too late}
But Y/n spoke up "Κι αν δεν το κάνουμε" {What if we don't}

The crow went silent and looked at Y/n and then spoke.
'Είναι σπάνιο να δεις κάποιον να μιλάει ελληνικά' the crow spoke up. {It is rare to see someone speak Greek}
"Δεν είμαι απλά κάποιος" Y/n said with a smirk on her face. {I'm not just someone}
The others where confused at what Y/n was saying.
"Τι θέλεις θνητό ον;" {What do you want you mortal being?}
"Θέλουμε να ελέγξουμε τι υπάρχει μέσα, μην ανησυχείτε δεν θα κλέψουμε τίποτα" {We want to check what is insid, don't worry we won't steal anything}
The crow was silent for a while, but it suddenly turned into a man and walked towards Y/n. He was all black, had long black hair that reached upto his neck and had some weird tattoos on his body.
"Βλέπω ότι είσαι σκληρός που ανησυχεί, είσαι θνητός" {I see you're a tough worrier, being a mortal} the man said while touching Y/n's cheek. Y/n can scene Ethan's trying to come but he can't.
"Μαντέψτε ότι είναι το ανθρωπάκι αν το δικό σας.  Πόσο αξιολύπητοι ισχυροί θνητοί σαν εσάς δεν αξίζουν αδύναμους ανθρώπους σαν αυτόν" {Guess that's the little human if yours. How pathetic powerful mortals like you don't deserve weak humans like him}
"Λοιπόν, δεν είναι δική σου δουλειά, τώρα θα μας αφήσεις να μπούμε" {Well it's non of your business, now will you let us in?}
"Οτιδήποτε για τον γενναίο θνητό" {Anything for the brave mortal} saying this the man turned into a crow and left.
"Τι γαμημένο διεστραμμένο" {What a fucking pervert}.

Soon she was meet with a back hug "Woo what's happening?"
"What do you mean what's happening, he wa-" Ethan was cut off when Y/n picked his lips.
"Calm down I am fine"
"No you're not" it was Brandt who came and saw a black line on your cheek.
"What the fuck is this?" She rubbed it but it didn't came off.
"Fuck off" she was literally kicking the ground in anger.
"Hey hey Y/n calm down, it's just a mark" Ilsa said while calming her down.
"It's not a fucking mark, it's a fucking tracker. I will kill that assho-"
"Wait but how do you know?" Benji asked.
"I didn't tell you?"
"Tell us what?" Luther asked.
"Oh dear heavens. I study on this ancient creatures and I am sure that it is a tracker that he have put inside me"
"But why?" Ethan asked.
"How the hell am I suppose to know that?" Ypn was getting out of control and Brandt remember something.
"Y/n?"
"What?" She snapped. "Here have some water, you might need it" he gave Y/n a bottle of water, who snatched it and drank it.

After a while she was literally sitting on the ground and others where inside the pyramid coz she wanted to be alone.

With others~~

"Guys remember Ahmeed said that Y/n have some issues"
Everyone just nodded "Well it's coz she is I'll and don't take her meds. That water had her meds mixed up"
"Ill?" Ethan asked.
"Ahmeed didn't told me in details but, he just said to be careful when she starts to snap" Everyone just nodded and continued their search.

"GUYS!!" they heard scream if Ypn from outside and ran without wasting anytime.
"Y/n?" Ethan was the first one to reach and looked around but didn't found her.
"UP HERE!!"
Ethan looked up and nearly got a heart attack. Y/n was climbing on a pillar and was sitting dangerous on it's base.
"Y/N GET DOWN  HERE!!" He screamed back.
"GIVE ME A SEC!!" she screamed and looked at the structure of pillar infront of her. She heard more screams but ignored them and studied the structure.

"If I am right then" she pushes a small circle as a part of the pillar went inside and a hand shape space came into view.
Without any other thought she put her hand and felt a strong wave of current flow inside her body making her flinch, but she didn't let go.

She saw some images and pulled back, after a while she heard a thud and pulled herself down.
"What do you think you where do-"
"I found something" she said and picked up a book from behind the pillar.

"What do you think you where do-""I found something" she said and picked up a book from behind the pillar

"What is that?" Ilsa sked.
"I don't know, we have to find out"
"Y/n-"
"Ethan I know you are worried about me, but this job is dangerous and it can't be done with emotions" she said while patting his hands and left to the car.

Others followed and her sat in the car.  Everyone was silent but in a comfortable manner.
As soon as they reached Ahmeed dragged Y/n to the basement making everyone confused.
They tried to follow but where stopped by Frank.

In basement~~

"What is all this Y/n??" Ahmeed pointed at the man who was know all bandaged.
"Revenge" she said in a cold tone.
Ahmeed let go of her collar in disbelief and said "Y/n you need to fucking rest!! You're not in your right mind"
Y/n looked at the person again and then at Ahmeed and left without a word.
"Netjer {God} don't make this happen, don't let the history repeat itself"