Files

No One Pov~~

Luther was instructing Ethan the direction.
When they heard footsteps, they knew it was Y/n as Luther stopped and sneaked into his room.
"Guys?" Everyone looked towards the staircase and saw Y/n.
"How are you feeling?" Benji asked going towards Y/n.
"Fine, but where is Ethan and Luther?"
"They went to grab some groceries" Ilsa said with a smile.
"Okay? Well then I am going to my study"
"No no wait" Brandt and Benji said making Y/n jump.
"What is it? Are you guys hiding something?"
"No Y/n we're not hiding anything. The study was a mess when we went to fench you there. Dumb-e is cleaning the room and Ahmeed had strictly said not to allow you there"
Ilsa said in one breath as Y/n nodded "But I need the book"
"We can take a look at it later"
"Ugh! Fine"

With Ethan~~

"Are you seeing this?" Ethan said as the wall movement slowed down.
"Yeah, actually I think Ahmeed was right. Because after Y/n woke up the wall movement is reducing"
"Y/n is awake?"
"Yes just few minutes ago. Ilsa said that me and you are out for groceries"
"Great then we're domed"
"Why? Why do you say that?"
"Oh come on, Y/n makes us dinner and lunch. And yesterday she was out for groceries!"
"But she didn't said anything"
"Then she is still not fully awake, anyway which way know"
Ethan said as he saw two paths infront of him.
"Go to left"

After few minutes~~

"Ethan I want you out of there"
"Bu-but this all I-" Ethan was standing infront of a board where there were files about each of them, about their each and every missions and mostly about Ethan.
"We can talk ab-"
"There is nothing to talk, I am taking this out with me. Tell me the way"
"Eth-"
"Luther I am sure about this"
"Fine, just don't do something that you might regret"

With Y/n~~

'Oh God! What shall I do? Maybe I should just tell Ethan. but I don't know what he had found room covered with blood or their information?? But, it's not mine fault. I just did what was needed. Okay he will surely scream and accuse me, but I have to calmly handle it'
Y/n thoughts where cut of when Ethan came through the study room in range 'Here he is and he got the files'

"What is this?" Ethan asked his boy e calm. 'Oh dear! He is angry!' Y/n thought but snapped from her thoughts "Y/n I am asking you something!! What is this??" He asked making everyone flinch as they where going through the files.
"Ethan you ne-"
"Don't you dare tell me to calm down Y/n. Not after finding out that you have been stalking us from years"
"Woo!! You really need to calm down Ethan Hunt!! And stop accusing me about stalking you guys!!"
"Then why do you have every information about us?"
"It's complicated"
"Obviously it will be, I can't believe that you acted up all. Acted as if you didn't knew about my relationships. Acted that you cared about us. Acted that you lo-"
"Ethan Hunt chose your next words wisely!!"
"Or what huh?? Are you sad that you're secret came out?? Scared that we might turn you in??" It was Ilsa this time.
"Even you Il-"
"Don't take my name in my mouth and no we'll not turn you in. Do you know why, coz we have a mission to complete"
'It's getting out of hand'

Before anyone can tell anything Y/n ran towards medic room.

"It's hard to believe" Brandy said while going through the files.
"It even have files about MIF secrets. What was she even planning?" Benji asked.