2nd metting

With Benji

"Are they seriously sending another girl"benji said.

"They shouldn't have if any of us new how to talk ancient egypt"brandt said.

"Where's Ethan"luther asked.

"Went to fench the mask girl...."brandt was cut of by the door opening and revealing Eathan his hands tied and an girl holding gun on his head.

"Ethan"Luther shouted.

He didn't said anything and tried stopping his laughter.

"Who are you"brandt asked.

"Someone who wants to kill you all"you paused and looked at Eathan"but first his guy"you said.

"What do you want why are you doing this we will give you anything just leave him"benji said in panicked.

You thought 'enough no more act'

"Fine....."you were cut by someone kicking your leg and making you fall.
"Who are you"you asked.

"Someone with them"she said.

It was an girl black hair and she was beautiful and strong.

Your Pov.

Damn it hurts. I tried to stand up but she pushed me down and sat on me.

"Lets see how are you"she said reaching for my mask. Well I can't just loss an fight so I just used my hand and throwed her one side.

"Don't you dare"I warned and looked at Eathan how was behaving like he was beaten up 'Seriously'. I looked at her back he was running towards me while holding an knife. At first I dodge but then it hit my arm bleeding well she didn't saw it coz she said"You are fast".
Now it was my turn I ran to her and blocked the arm throwing her knife and we started to fight hand to hand I made sure not to hurt her more but her face was full of buries as mine. I looked at Eathan how was just looking at me in proud like he is enjoying and the others were asking him what happened. I hot distracted and she slapped me on my face I was still wearing an mask but she was strong amd I felt the heat.

"Don't think of him" she said.

I don't like people slapping on the face I feel anger. At first I thought to take it easy but not anymore. So I fought with her and she just blocked with her eyes widen. I saw an glass wall next to us, so I just distracted her with fight and when I got the chanse I hold her hairs and collapsed her head on the glass wall breaking it. I heared Ethan shouting

"STOP IT" and came running towards us. But she didn't she came to her consciousness and kicked me on my stomach, and I went backwards splitting blood and banged with an wall.
"Damn" I said.
I saw her running towards me with her knife but she was blocked by Ethan shouting "Ilsa stop it".Then he came to me and asked "Are you fine"
"Do I look fine" I said and glared at him.
"Ethan why are you helping her, she tried to kill you" Ilsa said.
"She didn't" Eathan said with an harse but calm tone and continued "She is our new team member"
I knew they will start to fight so I interrupt Ilsa
"You me....."

"I hate you're plan" I said to Eathan.But he just ignored me and helped me up and made me sat on a chair.

"Brandt check her" Luther said. I thought they don't speak.
"We speak we are not mute" brandt said. Did he read mind. "I don't read mind" brandt paused and sitting in front of you "Its written in your face" he chucked and said. I rool my eyes.
Then I heard Benji saying "So you are the mask girl" . "I have a name" I said.
"What is it" finally Ethan talked.
"Y/n, Y/n L/n"I said.
"Looks like you hit y/n pretty hard" Luther said to Ilsa.
"Sh..." I was cut by brandt.
"She didn't hit her hard it's just Ilsa kicked at her old, unhealed wounds" brandt said.
"You were injured" Ethan asked.

"I was and I am fine, I guess brandt should check Ilsa buries first" I said.

"I will check her but you are not fine you, why didn't you patched you're wounds" brandt asked.

"Maybe I forgot to patch and also that I as injured untill Ilsa kicked me" I said with making face but they can't see me as I was wearing my mask.

"You forgot" brandt asked with confused look.

"First take your mask out" Ilsa said.

"Yes I want to see your face" Benji said.

"She is injured and you want to she her face"bEthan said.

"Its fine" I said and took the mask out and made an deep sign, which I was holding for I don't for long time.

"I guess you should rest"brandt said.

"Yes, I am tired" I said and stand up with an flinch as I picked up my bag the pain was increasing.

"Don't bother let me help you" Ethan said and he picked up my bag.

"But..." Ilsa interrupted me.
"Let him" she said by putting hand on my shoulder.

"Now come let me lead you to your room" Eathan said and I nodded and followed him, after a while I reached my room.

"Here you are, I guess you will like it" He said.
I entered the room and it was beautiful.

"I don't like it" Said and paused "I loved it"

"You gave me an heart attack " Eathan said and sign.

"I will leave you alone, you should rest" he said. I thanked him and he left.

I went to my bed and just throwed myself and flinch.
"I should be more carefull"as my wound was fresh. And I just closed my eyes seeing the time as 10pm.