Basement

No One Pov~~

Y/n and Ilsa quickly snuck into the house and thank God that the boys didn't arrived yet.
After taking a bath they both sat in the bar.
"This place looks fine" Ilsa said looking at the house which was all neat and clean.
"Dumb-e took care of it" Y/n was pouring beer for both of them.
"Dumb-e?" Ilsa asked getting a bit confused.
"Yeah, right they're robots actually. Whenever the house is messy they take care of it"

Both ladies sat in silence taking a sip from there glasses.
"So ho-" before Ilsa could ask anything an alarm stared to beep.
Ilsa saw Y/n's eyes go wide as she rushed towards her study, Ilsa was going to follow her but she stopped and said "Stay where you're, I will be back in few minutes!!"
"Bu-"
"JUST STAY!!" Y/n screamed and rushed inside after giving her finger print.

And not soon enough Ilsa heard Y/n scream and curse in anger. She rushed to open the door, but she didn't knew the password.

After 5 minutes~~

Ilsa was sitting infront of the metal door, when the boys brag inside the house. The first one was Ahmeed, who rushed towards the metal door and typed some password but only showed error.
"What is going on?" Ethan was literally panicking.
"We have to take Y/n out of the room or she will be in trouble" Ahmeed went behind the bar Island and took out a Chai Saw.
"Are you nuts??" Benji asked.
"Yeah, I am" Ahmeed said before turned it on and cut open the metal door.
Without wasting anytime he rushed inside before saying "Only Ethan will come with me, others stay here" Ahmeed said and went inside while dragging Ethan with him.
Y/n cursing was even more audible.

After few minutes~~

Ethan came back with a Y/n who was unconscious, followed by Ahmeed.
"What happened to her?" Ilsa asked getting worried as she saw blood all over her face.
"Don't worry, it's not her blood" Ahmeed said while looking at U/n and then back at the study.
"Ethan can you give her a bath? So, we can see if she is injured anywhere else" Ahmeed said and Ethan looked at Ilsa. "I will do it" Ilsa said while Ahmeed just nodded.
"By the way don't go inside the room, you might get lost. And I will ask someone to come and repair" Ahmeed said this last few sentences let out a few sighs and left after bidding goodbye.

"What're you waiting for?" Ethan said as he took out an torch from his pocket. "But he said not to and it's private property"
"Benji it's okay, if you don't wanna go, Luther can you get me a satelite scan of the room"
"But why?" Luther asked.
"Well how much time I have spend down there, it looks like the room changes it's way. Even Ahmeed was confused even if he always goes down there. He said that Y/n was getting out of mind and that's the reason"
"And you believed him?" Brandy asked.
"Obviously not, he was talking nuts. Drunk probably. How can someone going crazy is connected with the constant change of direction of the room and Y/n was not going crazy she was just panicking"
"Only if it is connected with the person's mind?" Luther said making Ethan frown.
"Luther she is a human for heavens shake, not some ancient creature"
He signed "Just get me the satellite image, till then I will go and see Y-"
"No need of that she is doing fine and is alright" Ilsa said while getting down from the stairs.

"Guys you should see this" Brandt said while he looking into Luther's laptop.
Everyone gathered and saw live satellite image of Y/n's house. Everything was normal leaving the fact that the basement walls where shifting constantly.
"You sure about this?" Ilsa asked.
"Yes I am, I saw there something. But, the walls came before I can get there" Ethan said while stuffing some guns and a knife just for safety.
"What exactly you saw?" Brandt asked.
"I just had a glance and believe me or not I think I saw our picturs on a board all crossed with red marker"
"Here wear his lence" Luther said while giving Ethan the lence that had camera system in it.
"Tell me the way" Ethan said while others nodded.
"Come out alive" Benji said and got glare from others "What? We don't know what's in there" he said in defence.