Nightmare

Timing 2 am.

Ethan Pov

I can't sleep, I was just thinking of y/n and how strong she was, I wonder how she lost her partner, she is damn strong I felt and saw with my eyes.

I don't no if I can still belive her or not.
I just sign and sat on my bed 'I should check on her' I thought and went out of my room.

When I reached her room door I heard heavy breathing. I turned her door knob and surprisingly her door opened. I peeked and say her tossing on her bed, clinching her fist and kicking on air.

I went to her and tried to wake her up, I saw tears rolling out of her eyes. But when she woke up, she hold my hands in defence and looked at me.

"Wh...what are yo..you doing here" she asked while panicking.

"I... I was going to fench water when I heard you breathing heavily, so I came to check on you" I said.

"Sorry I disturbed you" she said while holding her head.

"Its fine nightmares are common" I paused. "Do you wanna talk about it" I asked while keeping my hand on her shoulder.

"Can we talk tomorrow about it" she asked.

"Fine I will leave, you take rest" I said and started to leave. But she stopped me while holding my wrist, I turned back.

"Do you want something" I asked.

"Ca....can you st...stay here for an night, I don't want to be alone" she said.

"Okay" well I understand,after having an nightmare no one wanted to be alone. Not even me.
So I just went to other end of the bed and slept, she joined me.

"Sorry...." She said.
"Don't be I also had nightmares and Luther slept with me" I replied.
"Really" she asked like an child.
"Yes really" I replied.
I looked at her she fast was asleep. So I turned around and tried to sleep, but felt an arm and leg surrounding me. I looked at her and saw
y/n was holding me tightly, when I turned back to her she pushed her head inside my chest.
"Y/n" I said.
But she didn't replied, then she is asleep. It was awkward, but I tried and felt asleep.