Egypt

After a while Eathan comes and say that, they have flight tomorrow.
So you guys decides to go for an last drink in America.
You all enjoy it with drinks and Benji and Luther are drunk.
Ethan and Brandt take them to there room. Ilsa and you go to your room.
But for sime reason you can't sleep. You sit on your bed and looks at the  clock 12 am

"Long night" you say and make your way to office.
After you reach there you starts make research on the mission you are given.
You starts to read the rumours and find it strange.
You jump a little when you fell someones tap on your shoulder, you look back and find Benji.'Wait wasn't he drunk' you thought.

"Wh....what are you doing here Benji, I thought you were......" You said.

"Yes I was drunk, but now I am fine after vomiting amd some hangovers" he paused amd looked at the computer screen.
"What are you doing here" he asked.

"O well I can't sleep so I thought of doing some investigation on the place we are going" you said.

"Its called Al.... Al agh" he said.

"Al-Jīzah muhāfazah it's also called El- Giza." You said.

"Yes right Al... or what ever you said" he said.

You chucked and looked back at screen and said.
"But something is here that I don't understand"

"What" he asked.

"It says that in that city sandstorms come in am particular time" you said.

"Wait, you mean it comes everyday at an exact same time" he asked.You just nodded.
"Thats impossible" he said.
"You find something else" he asked after a pause.

"Yes, here it is" you said and start reading about it.

~ In the note ~

"People have seen sandstorms coming at exact timing everyday, causing no harm to any house, buildings, or other non-living things. But disappearing tree, humans nd animals."

"That's it" you said.

"Thats it? No more information?" Benji asked.

"Unfortunately no, and we also don't need its more information" you said.

"Why's that" Benji asked.

"Well you see it's the desert I was talking about we just habe to cross it, so that we can reach at my house" you said.
"And I also found the desert is named as Farafra Desert"
You said.

"And I also found the desert is named as Farafra Desert"You said

"Fine, did you find something about Pyramid of Giza"

"Nothing much just" You paused and continued.

"People have heard voices warning them to leave the place or by some giant crows they had named it as "the devil crow" its eyes are red amd its bigger than an ordinary crow.
According to local people the visitors who didn't came back they must have ignored the warning and they are dead now" You said and looked at Benji.