Sorry

After few hours~~

Ahmeed called everyone for lunch, everyone gathered in the living room and saw Y/n cooking.

"Is she?" Luther asked.
"She is" Brandt said and took a seat.
"Come on guys, Y/n cooking skills amazing. You won't be disappointed" Ahmeed said and took a seat followed by others.

But they heard Y/n singing
"Maybe, it's the way you say my name
Maybe, it's the way you play your game
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you"
Y/n countinued while bringing food to them.

"And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine" she sang and kept the food plate infront of Ethan.

She left singing and dancing making everyone confuse excluding Ahmeed.
"I guess it's normal?" Ilsa asked to Ahmeed as he shook his head as yes.

"You guys start eating, Y/n will join as soon as the song is completed" Ahmeed said and took a bite of Y/n's food as a satisfying noise left his lips.
"God I missed this" Ahmeed said and took another bite followed by others. Leaving the fact that they're surprised by the taste of the food.

After a while Y/n joined them.
After the launch.

"Y/n can I talk to you?" Ethan asked.
"Yes why not" Y/n said as she was washing the dishes.
"Can we talk in private?" Ethan said.
Y/n signed and took out the gloves and looked at Ethan "No is hear, you can speak"

Y/n was saying the truth no one was present with them.
"Bu-" Ethan was cut of by Y/n.
"Frank turn on the sound proof wall" Y/n said while clapping her hands.
"Yes Mam" a voice echoed out of nowhere making Ethan jump near Y/n.

"Wh-what" Ethan asked.
"Don't worry" Y/n said while grabbing Ethan by his waist.
"He is just an A.I" Y/n said and pulled Ethan closer.

Their lips a few inch apart from eachother.
Y/n noticed Ethan gulping, which made her smirk.
"So what you wanna talk about?" Y/n asked.

"It-it's about" Ethan signs and continues "I wanna say sorry, about whatever happened at t-" Ethan was cut of when Y/n flipped him and pinned him on the counter "Wh-" Before he can complete anything, she kissed him.

Ethan was shocked but kissed back, he grabbed her hairs and deepens the kiss.
Y/n pulled him near filling the space between them.

Soon Ethan started to moan as Y/n started to explore every inch of his mouth.
"Mmm~~"
The kiss lasted for 10 minutes both enjoying the presence of eachother.

But they have to break for fucking oxygen.
"Fuck" Y/n grunted and pulled back.
Y/n put her head on Ethan shoulder and tried to catch her breath, same goes for Ethan.

"I-I for-forgave you l-long ago" she said between breaths.
"Yo-you did?" Ethan asked still catching his breath.
Y/n just nodded and closed her eyes.
"Y/n?" Ethan asked.
"Tierd" she said while looking at Ethan with sleepy eyes. God she looked too cute.

"Let's go to bed" Ethan said while he carried Y/n in bridal style.
Y/n wrapped her hand on his neck and putting her head on his chest.

She didn't knew when her eyes closed. But soon she felt soft mattress beneath her.