Gone

No One Pov~~

The medic was a mess, there was blood trace all over the floor and few on walls.
"Gu-guys check this out" Brandt mumbled as he pointed to a trace of blood that went towards the back door.
Ethan went towards Ahmeed and made him seat on one of the chair.
"Listen there I need you to calm down and help us find Y/n as you're the only ine who knows her better" Ethan explained as he patted Ahmeed's shoulder.
"Do you think we can check the CCTV?" Benji wondered as Ahmeed nodded his head.
"Fredy show me the CCTV footage of Room 006 and also the scan that was incomplete by Frank" Ahmeed demanded as his eyes fell on a hlf scanned image of the house.
"What is that?" Ethan probed.
"The scan of the house, looks like she felt someone was here and with this mess I think the program was hacked"
"What do you mean guess?" Ilsa demanded as she went near Ahmeed.
"The scanning is half done and Frank is offline" Ahmeed look at the CCTV.
"Sir, room number 006 footage is ready" Fredy said as a screen popped out where Benji was standing.
The video was of yesterdays morning.
"Skip it to night 10pm" Ethan said as the video stopped at night time.
It showed that Y/n came inside the medic.

The video played as everyone was shocked, guilty and confused. Then the video ended with Y/n sleeping on the cold bed.
"Show me the morning video"
The video started again, when Y/n got up and made her way to her laptop.
Then the video get blur and started again with Y/n sitting near the laptop.
"Stop it it's of no use" Luther said as everyone else nodded and Ahmeed looked at them in confusion.
"What do you mean?"
"The footage glitched in between which shows that someone hacked it" Ilsa explained as Ahmeed noded and looked at the laptop.
"We'll find everything in her laptop" Brandt said and went near it, but it needed a password.
"Ahmeed password?" He asked.
"Type Ethan's full name" Ahmeed advised as Brandt nodded and typed Ethan's full name and the laptop opened.

"See a video is saved few hours ago" Benji said as he pointed at a file. Brandt clicked it and a video popped out with Y/n looking like shit and sitting in front of the laptop. Her eyes where bloodshot and her voice harsh.
The video started with Y/n explaining about her injuries, going on with her fight with others and ended with her panicking as she saw a black shadow.

Everyone was just too shock to speak, the information was supposed to be classified but it doesn't matter anymore as Y/n's life was already at shake. Excluding Ahmeed everyone was trying to digest the information that August the one and only August Walker was in Y/n's basement.
In the other hand Ahmeed was trying his best to calm down. Everyone snapped from there thoughts as Ahmeed stood up.

"I am going to get her" he started to walk away from other but only to be stopped by Brandt "We would like to help you"
"I don't need your help"
"Ahmeed she is our team member w-"
"The Tell Me Who Suspect Their Members Without Any Evidence!"
"We know it's was our fault, we want to help" Ethan said as he came between Ilsa and Ahmeed.
"Then help her by staying in this damn house" with that he left.

"What are you waiting for?" Benji asked as he gained everyone's attention.
"What are you doing?" Luther asked.
Benji smiled and showed him a chip "Y/n gave this to me, this chip is in everyone's clothes, so that we can track them in emergency"
"Where is she?"
"Here, in the pyramid" he said while pointing at a building.
"Go on I will guide you and U prefer you take roofs. It will be faster" Benji adviced as Ethan nodded his head and ran out.
"This is going to be a mess" Brandt sighed "It already is"