nine

"Wake up." The voice asked distantly. I tried to ignore them, snuggling closer to my pillow, fully cocooned by the warmth my blankets provided.

"Gaia wake up." The voice was loser this time, but I continued to ignore it, turning away from the voice entirely.

There was silence for a bit, just some faraway noises in the bathroom or the hallway, I couldn't quite decipher it. My bedroom door opened and closed, I thought I was finally alone. That was until my bed literally shook like an earthquake.

I bolted upright in the bed so quickly to see the smirking faces of Armano and Francesco. Of course it would be them.

"Can I go back to sleep?" I question, looking hopefully towards my older brothers, Armano frowned and shook his head. I pouted, slowly laying back down again.

"As much as I want to say yes right now, Raffaele wants us out of the house within the next 45 minutes." I groaned sitting up again.

"Why Raffaele?" Francesco sat down beside me handing me a plate of toast, as he held a glass of orange juice.

"Raff is like the boss around here, besides dad." Armano states, I nod. "So be ready for shopping soon." I nod, reluctantly getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. I shower, brush my teeth and sort out the birds nest on top of my head.

I seriously need to learn to stop sleeping with my hair in a messy bun.

Settling for high ponytail, I put some mascara and concealer on. I'm leaving the house I need to be somewhat presentable. I need to fit in with the rich and elite masses.

That was my life now, I suppose.

Going into the closet, which was decked out with literally just my clothes, as well as the measly two pairs of shoes I brought with me. I decide to wear a pair of black flares and a white cropped shirt, I wanted to be comfortable while shopping I guess, plus I didn't want my brothers to complain about my outfit, also so they don't see my piercing.

But they probably still will do so.

Getting my Air Force 1's from the floor, I head back into the bedroom. I put on my necklace, the same one I have worn for years, it was a platinum silver chain with my name, it was a gift from the Santiago's when I was leaving. I put on few decorative rings, I also decided to put in some small hoop earrings, I haven't worn earrings in so long I am surprised the holes haven't closed up.

I head to the kitchen, I was surprised that everyone was still here, besides papa. "Where's dad?"

"He left for the airport, he had to go to London for business tesorini." Raffaele informs me, he didn't look up from his laptop as he was reading through articles. I sat down beside him, laying my head down on the cold hardwood surface of the table, closing my eyes.

My body was relaxing, and I could feel myself dozing off, when a hand clamps down on my shoulder giving me the fright of my entire existence.

Slight exaggeration?

Never

I looked up at the culprit, of corse it was Francesco. I need to think of a nickname for him. His name is far too long.

Fran? No

Franc/ Frank? Pretty sure he would kill me

Cesco? Maybe.

"Come on, you girls take forever to shop better get started now." I roll my eyes, standing up saying bye to my brothers. Raff ruffles my hair as usual, Eliseo hugs me telling me to not worry about money and to get whatever I wanted. Amori was sat the table with the most miserable face imaginable.