twenty- nine

"Let's get you home querida."

I draw my eyes away from Nora, her eyes were trained on the floor, like looking up will make the situation a reality.

Well guess what bitch, this is my fucking reality.

I look at Vito, stood there in all his glory, so proudly like a king upon his throne. He had his usual smirk on his face, even in the darkness I could see the proudness in his eyes that shot past me- staring at Nora.

I look between the two, slowly putting the pieces together.

"You were working for them?" She looks me in my eyes, her blue eyes sparkling with tears bu they weren't real, she held no regret.

"Of course she was. Her parents worked for me all along. You think you just happened to meet her when you fled to California, how willing her parents were to take in a stranger. No querida, it was plan all along. We were always watching you."

My head felt heavy from the information, I was struggling to process it all. My best fucking friend, ex- best friend, was apart of this the entire time, I trusted her with everything. She held me through my nightmares when I was finally free, she and her family sat there as I told them everything that happened to me.

She heard how desperate I was to find my family, how I was slowly giving up hope of ever seeing them again. Does this mean she knew who they were and where they were the entire time?

"Fuck my life." I mutter, running my fingers through my hair frustratedly. I shove my hands into the pocket of my jacket.

Putting my hand onto my phone.

I knew what was going to happen to me. I just needed to find a way to let someone know.

I slowly pull my phone out of my pocket, thankfully the brightness was already down low.

"I feel bad for you Nora." I say turning to her, my phonon the small space between me and the wall, I unlock it putting my password in.

"Why's that?" She whispers. For someone who was apart of a master plan to kidnap a mafia princess, I'm surprised she isn't bouncing off the walls with excitement.

Maybe that would just be me.

"It's simple. You're in love with a bastard. Yet you don't have one thing he wants." I shrug my shoulder. I open my messages, clicking on the last text chain.

"What?"

"You aren't me. Valerius has an obsession with me, you will never fulfil that."

"He loves me."

I chuckles forcefully, "please he doesn't love you, he doesn't even care about you. Let me guess he offers you that kind smile or gentle touches just to lure you in, when you two fuck he isn't saying your name, he says mine. He fantasises about me. I've been through this with him Nora. You aren't special."

"He has kept me around since you left, I was always there. he just realised what he wanted after he fucked you."

I scoff. "Please I never let him near me. He fell in love with the idea of me, what he couldn't have. He won't stop until he gets it, that's why we are in this situation. He wants me, to marry me."

"Enough girls. There will be plenty of time for this back home." Vito interrupts as he leans off the side of the van stepping closer to me, his eyes boring into the back of my head.

"Who said I was going anywhere with you?"

"I did querida. I'm taking you home, your husband is looking forward to spending quality time with you." He pauses, biting into his bottom lip before smirking. "Many things will be changing over the coming years Gaia."

I scoff, looking at my surrounding. Hoping to find someone, anyone that is willing to offer some type of help. There was no one. It's 1 in the morning how is no one leaving this place.

I just need one of two horny teenagers eager to jump each other to come out, to distract them so I make a break for it.

He has a gun Gaia, they'll probably get killed

"Give me your phone." He states, holding out his right hand, as he takes slow stride in my direction.

Shit did he see me on it?

Shit.

FUCK!

I'm fucking fucked!!

I slowly take the phone out of my pocket, with shaking hands giving it to him, I didn't want him to see me so frightened but you know this is life or death situation.

Knowing my luck, I'm tipping the scales towards my demise.

He grabs the phone with so much force I thought he was trying to take me with him. I was ready fight. I'm not sure how but I would have worked it out somehow.

Who am I kidding... I'd be on floor in seconds.

He take the phone into both phones and snaps in half... that was almost too easy... I'd break a bloody sweat even bending it slightly.

He discards the phone in the bushes beside him, I watch it disappear between the dark leaves. I frown slightly.

Great imma need a new phone now

Well once all this mess is all over.

I turn around fully facing Vito. "You promise that if I come with you now, despite the fight I put up, you don't touch my family. Your issue may be with them but I'm paying their debt and mine."

"Their debt? And what do you know about that?" He questions, his eyes darkening, his smirk deepening. "I know that what they did to you and your family doesn't measure to what I can do for your family in the future." I shrug.

"What can you do for us?"

"I'm marrying your son. I'm providing you a future heir. That's enough."

Are you going to do it willingly."

"Of course not." I stare at him. "But what other choice do I have?"

"You are a smart girl querida." He looks past me looking at Nora. "Your job is done. Get in the van." I look over my shoulder to Nora, she looks up from the floor she nods slowly, taking short steps past me.

"Yes Elonora. Be the good submissive girl they made you to be." I retort, smirking at her, crossing my own arms over my chest. She turns slowly looking at me with so much fucking hatred, I mean damn what did I do to her?

"You're a bitch. You give out all this shit but you can't fucking take it. I don't get what the fucking appeal is with you." She looks me up and down dirtily; "You're basic."

"No honey I'm natural. Do you know what that word means?" I ask sarcastically, talking slowly on purpose.

"Slut." She mutters.

"I don't have to beg for it, it just comes to me." I smirk, knowing I pissed her off. If I focused I would see steam spewing from her ears.

I don't see her next movements, she was too quick. She slaps me across the face.

It stung like a bitch, but it wasn't enough to leave a mark thankfully. I didn't want this bitch messing up my make up.

It took me far too long to do this.

"Anything else you want to say?" I question her, challenging her further.

"Nora stop-"

The next thing I know Nora is picking up a jagged rock from the soil beside us, raising it above her head and bringing it down with so much force towards my own head that the next thing I see is darkness.

Shit that's going to hurt.

===================================

This was a shit chapter but I wanted to update.

I think this book is almost over darlings :(((((

Word Count: 1304 Words

--M <3