thirty- three

Call this number when you get a chance

They really want to hear from you, Solnyshka

p.s check the bathroom

So many questions are running through my mind as I read the note Ilya gave me before leaving the club a few hours ago.

Who's number was it?

It's probably a stupid question as 'they' must mean my brothers.

I've missed them more than I care to admit. I just want to be with them. Causing trouble with Cesco as we piss off Eliseo. Laying there at night talking to Amori about god knows what until early hours of the morning, only stopping when one of us falls asleep. Sitting with Armano as he teaches me more Italian or helping with my homework.

It's the little things that make a difference.

One person has been on my mind more so since getting here: Papa.

Before we left everything was so up in the air- more so on my side- I didn't know how to act around him. He was acting like a completely different person. He was someone I didn't recognise. I hadn't known him like my brothers had. But I wanted the papa I met when I first got back home.

The one who'd call me on the way to school, when he'd give the top of my head a kiss every morning when he first saw me, or the last thing at night. I missed hearing him call me his love, or his sweet angel.

I'm just hoping that when I get home things will be different.

Another question the note has me thinking about: What does 'solnyshka' mean?

I'll have to ask him when I next see him- although, I won't get an answer out of Ilya for obvious reasons... maybe I'll ask Maxim.

I desperately want to hear from the boys at home, so when the guards go on their midnight rotations I'll try and call them. It maybe a bit late, but those boys never sleep- Raffaele will be in his office doing paperwork, while the others will be around the house minding their own business.

I only have three minutes between the current guards and the new ones are in position.

It's a small window, and barely enough time to talk to them but it will have to do for now... until I get another opportunity.

First step is go into the bathroom, Ilya said to check the bathroom- I wonder what it is. He hardly gave me any prompt as to what I'm looking for. I search all the cupboards in the small ensuite attached to my room.

I could find anything out of the ordinary.

I go as far as getting into the shower, checking behind everything but alas I still find nothing. I decide to give up, I slump back down against the bed in frustration. Why couldn't he just tell me where it was.

Or at least tell me what I'm looking for in there.

I take off towards the bathroom again, in hopes of finding whatever was left behind. I search the cupboards one more time but just like the last time I checked. I sit down on the toilet seat looking around the room as if it'll just jump out at me.

I heard a rattle from behind me, as I turn my head all I could see was the plain tiled wall, I stood up and found a flip phone positioned between the seat and the back of the toilet.

What fucking idiot hides a phone there?

But it makes sense to why he gave me the note and now I'm finding the phone... I might just be a dumbass but we move.