chapter one

(a/n)

i wanted to let you guys know that (o/n) means other name. since (y/n) changed her identity completely she needs a new name for now. i promise it will go back to (y/n) !! </3

________________________________

3rd person POV

Its been a couple of years, well what's happened? i'll tell you.

"(o/n)! for the last time, i'm sorry!" a male with brown hair, and blonde highlights shouts. he was wearing a black tux.

"no, its okay,rehan." (y/n) rolls her eyes jokingly, "i was really excited for our date tonight though." she sighs, and he puts a hand on her shoulder.

he looks down with disappointment, "i know.. (n/n). i will make it up to you tomorrow night, just meet me at the park at sundown."

(y/n) nods, rehan kisses her on the forehead before quickly running off for work. she sighs, and looks down at the ground, back leaning against the kitchen counter with her hands pressing up against the counter for more support.

she closes her eyes slightly, leans her head back  and hits her head on the cabinets behind her.

"shit, i forgot there was a cabinet there." she rubs the back of her head with her hand lightly. "man, and i hit the knob."

her hair color was now (h/c), she has (h/l) curly hair. she wore(you may change this outfit if you'd like) a (f/c) crop top, with black ripped high waisted jeans, and black combat boots.

she hears a ringtone from her phone, and she was quick to grab it from the counter to see it was rehan.

- rehan is calling you... -

{accept} or {decline)

{call accepted}

"what's up, are you okay?" (y/n) asks very cautiously, it's not really like him to call when he's at work. she got no reply. "rehan?" she calls through the phone, "rehan?!"

"surprise, surprise." she hears through the phone, the sweet and utter tone. the word 'surprise' rolled off his tongue so easily. he had rage in his voice, i didnt know what to do. what to think, how did he reach me? he shouldn't know it's me-

-

(y/n) woke up breathing very heavily, sweat dripping down her face, and neck. "MASK MAN—" she shouts in shock, and she looks to her side to see rehan in the room giving her a concerned look.

"are you okay?" he asks furrowing a brow, and (y/n) quickly nods.

"everything's fine, im-" she pauses for a moment to think, "fine," she smiles softly, she realizes she's there while rehan is getting ready for work. "im so sorry- did i fall asleep here last night?" she quickly asks.

"yes, (o/n). its fine, i slept on the couch." he smiles softly and kisses (y/n) on the cheek.

"you should've woke me up, i could've gone home..." (y/n) gets off his bed, and helps him tie his tie.

"it was literally an hour after midnight, i wouldn't have let you leave either way." he chuckles lightly, ive gotta go now though. i need to talk to my boss." he slides on his shoes as he begins walking out the door that leads outside.

"okay, ill see you tonight." (y/n) smiles, he nods and kisses her on the cheek.

"see you then."

________________________________

-555 words
-sorry this one is very very short, i will make the next one longer. this on was just to start the story.
-thank you for your support