chapter eight

(y/n)'s pov

i jolt up and begin climbing a bunch of buildings, anyway to get up to that portal. if i get closed in, i will be with lloyd and the others will be at a loss. if i don't get closed in and i get lloyd, everything can be great and we will win this whole thing. i can't blow this, i can't afford to blow this, they will hate me forever.

"(y/n)! what are you doing?!" i hear kai shout from down below.

"i'm doing what i always needed to do." i mumble to myself as i go into the portal.

this was a very dangerous place, more mysterious, a darken world. lloyd could be anywhere in here. i run around anywhere and everywhere. where is he?

i don't have much time, i need to find him. i keep wandering around the cursed realm, searching every inch of this place for lloyd.

i keep running and running, i slow down my tracks when i see a figure. blond hair, slicked like it usually is, and his green outfit.

"lloyd?" i call out standing there, staring at him.

he sees me, his eyes widened, "(y/n)..?"

"we have to go lloyd, the portal will close any second!" i run toward him and grab his hand, he looked so weakened. i run with him, holding his hand as he's trying to run as fast he can. i can the portal closing, it's getting smaller and smaller. i can beat this.

with only just a small slither of the portal still o open, i use my strength to pull the both of us through the portal. we're falling from the sky, maybe this would be it for us anyways.

"the bounty!" lloyd shouts and i look to see the bounty pulling up underneath us as fast as it could. we fall with a rough landing on the bounty.

"i can not believe this, lloyd, you are here." pixal says with the most amount of shock she could possibly produce.

"he needs to rest up, he's very weak pixal. please.. take care of him for me." i look at pixal sincerely.

"you say that like you're going to leave again." lloyd grunts with frustration.

i give him a light smile and i squeeze his hand before i run to the ladder and slide down it landing on the ground.

i run as quickly as i can to the others,the masked man. he made it through, last time he was here, he drained all my magic.

they were struggling, i watch as the mask man is using all of them. i know what we have to do.

"guys! spinjitzu!" i shout and the others notice me with surprise.

this has to work, we all use spinjitzu and we all form together against the masked man.

he falls to the ground, but it didn't take him out. his mask fell off, showing us who he was. he looks just like sensei wu.

"sensei wu?" jay calls out in confusion.

"wrong again," he smiles evilly, "i guess he never told you he had more just garmadon for a brother."

none of this made sense, why would sensei wu keep this from us?

a figure comes up from behind us, "hello, brother." sensei wu says as he's holding his staff and has that serious face he does when he's about to fight.

they both run to each other, the masked man has a sword, while senses wu has he staff. they go head to head with their weapons.

"you were never as good as me!" the masked man shouts going pushing harder with his sword against sensei wu.

"you were always jealous of me furosh!" sensei wu shouts back as he begins doing spinjitzu.

"yeah, but there's one thing you forgot. i know spinjitzu too." he smiles evilly and begins doing spinjitzu, his was a dark green and purple. i wasn't sure what his power was but i have a feeling this won't end well.

sensei wu slows down with his spinjitzu and i see him fall to the ground at a loss. the masked man also known as furosh stops spinjitzu and looks at his fallen brother.

"sensei wu!!" all the ninja shout as the run up to their master, he was the best sensei anyone could ask for.

their focus is on sensei wu, but mine was on furosh.

"killing the old man huh? that's the best you got!?" i shout at him in anger. "this has gone on for too long, i will finish you once and for all." i say in determination.

"ah, remember what happened last time, sweetheart?" he smiles in remembrance.

"sweetheart?" i inquire furrowing a brow.

"i guess that's another thing sensei wu never told you," he pauses, "you're my daughter."

"w-what?" i felt as if my whole life was a lie, who was my mother then? "you abandoned me! to the fucking streets, you left me all alone!" i shout in anger, all the attention was on us from all of the ninja. i never knew i hurt like this, i never had so much anger for someone in my life. this is the first time meeting my dad, but he tried to kill me each time.

"now now, that's not a way to talk to your father (y/n). here's the story, your mother got sick when she was pregnant with you, i left, she had you, i watched you guys from afar for years until she died 5 years later. you were put into a foster home and i still looked after you, then when you turned old enough, they threw you out of foster care and you were on the streets. i was hoping i could get you to join me, but these stupid ninja got me my way and you're going to watch me kill each and every one, one by one." he says with determination.

"leaving your daughter and then trying to make up for it by saying you looked after her from afar huh? that's what this is?! you think you cared for her, you don't even know her! you tried to kill her and you are going to pay." kai shouts to him with anger, he bawled up his fist and with all his might he looks at the others and then at me. i never knew how much he cared, but i guess this shows.

he jolts his body up and the others follow, they all aim their fists towards the ground in front of furosh and hit the ground as they are unleashing their power. furosh takes a hit but he pushes them back using his power and the all falling back  hitting some sort of structure. they broke the ground beneath them, but now it was my turn to shine after the ninja each took a pretty bad hit.

all my power, it felt like so much more. it was like a beacon of my power reaching up to the sky, the power in my fists were much stronger, i'm lifted from my feet. this was my true potential. i aim my body towards furosh, my fists are bawled up and i aim right for his chest, straight for the heart, and i take my shot with all my might.

"her true potential!" jay shouts with excitement.

the masked man falls to the ground, i felt so weak. i fall to the ground with a rough hit. i can't hear anything, my ears are ringing, my eyes begin to go blurry, i could hear voices but i can't make out what they are saying, it's like everything blurred out. my eyes go black and i'm gone.