Finding Isle Esme (the prequel/end of the Forever Alice trilogy)

"Please stay with him, he is giving our family social status we won't have without your marriage to him," my mother begged me.

"Please, I can't do this, he beats me and uses me and I can't stay with him mother! I don't care about social status!" I sobbed, tears streaming down my face.

"It's not up to you," my mother reprimanded.

"I only have room in my heart for one person, my true love," I sighed thinking of the beatoful blonde heavenly doctor who had treated me when I had broken my leg at soxteen years old.

"Get your head out of the clouds girl! Dr.Cullen has since moved and he was years your senior and much too fine for you, frankly," my mother tsked at me.

"Yet I belong with a man who s rich but beats me?" I asked in tears.

Mother didn't meet my gaze she stared at the car pulled up in to the drive way. She sipped from her china tea cup and gently returned it tothe saucer. "I think you are perfectly fine where you are, the whole family benefits from this marriage union."

"Well I am glad you are enjoying y husband because I sure as bloody he'll am not!" I informed her. I ripped the tea cup from in front of her and chucked it at the door. It crumpled in to broken pieces and mother gaped at me like I had lost y ever loving mind. "Get out of my house."

"Don't do anything unrational," Mother said as she slipped out the front door and I screamed in anguish.

*. *. *.

Carlisle's POV

She was beautiful for a mere mortal. Her hair was a beautiful chestnut color that shined like the sun, everything about we was sunny and bubbly. Even though she was in extreme pain from a fractured leg she smiled and laughed at the memory of how it had happened. She talked and every memory wa happy and cheerful, she had not a single hateful bone in her body and I thought to myself if there every was a person who would accept me surely she would be the girl. But a shame, she was only sixteen years old and I would have to abandon the life I had established here and flee to one of my other homes before anyone was suspicious.

"My name's Esme," the young teen laughed.

"Dr.Cullen," I told her as I examined the injury. "How did this happen exactly?"

Esme blushed a deep red and giggled. "You will surely laugh at me. "

_________________________________________

In the final edition of the Forever Alice trilogy travel back in time and ahead and find Isle Esme. See how just a strand of hope can cause survival and how love will always conquer.