Chapter 14: Esme

(2 days after her rescue from isle Esme) *its nighttime btw*

"I'm sorry, Carlisle, I just can't. Not now, not yet, I-I just can't. I'm so sorry," I was shaking with tearless sobs as I recalled the terrible memories or Vladmir and Stefan raping me.

Carlislewas at my side in an instant he wrapped his arms around my tiny frame and hugged me to him. "Esme we don't have to do anything. Just because the sun set doesn't mean we have to have sex until dawn. Esme all I want is to hold you in my arms forever,"

I smiled up at him and lightly kissed his lips. I rested my head against his chest and added,"Can we just do that?" I asked him.

"Esme's am not like other men, I don't need sex, I don't want it really. All when it comes down to it, all I need is you and I all I want is you safe in my arms for an endless eternity. Sex can wait for a millennia for all I care." Carlisle's lips brushed my forehead. "I love you Esme, I am so sorry I couldn't save you from being hurt by Vladmir and Stefan. Esme you are mine and No one else's. forever and forever and forever. I love you so much I would die a thousand times for you. You will always be my Esme," I kissed him.

"I love you. You will always be my Carlisle," I told him.

He kissed me again and beld me tighter to him. "I have finally found Isle Esme."