Evil Power Released

" Why are we here?"

"And that to at midnight" the girls asked hands on their hip. There, in the middle of the Forest, four teens are standing, exploring the forest. Two girls both of them came with their boyfriends, as they forced them to come.

" We came here to explore this" both boys said proudly. In front of them was a haunted house. People believed that it's either haunted or it's having a treasure inside it. But no one dared came near it due to rumors of a curse casted on whoever dare disrupt the slumber of evil. Iris and Serena didn't like the idea of exploring a spooky building at midnight, but had no choice but to accompany their boyfriend and feed their curiosity.

 Iris and Serena didn't like the idea of exploring a spooky building at midnight, but had no choice but to accompany their boyfriend and feed their curiosity

The door made a creep sound as the group entered. The place looked like it faced a tornado. The hall was pitched dark. The utensils like cup and spoon were spilled on the floor. The chairs were on the top of the cupboard that was lying on the floor. They slowly moved to make sure no noise was made.

" How do we know where to go and what to find?" Serena asked, Now sure that she didn't want to be here.

"Thanks to science! This machine will tell us what to find and where to find!" Clemont announced proudly. It looked like a grey walkie talkie, but with a green button and antenna. 

They slowly followed him to an old library. " I think your machine is not working" Iris said sternly. Ignoring the comment of Iris, Clemont pressed a green button of his gadget.

" it's somewhere near but hidden
very deep 
off you go
in the darkest
place,
to solve a mystery.
it's sure that's you'll be history
Searching some bluish thing
That rhymes with a look"

The voice spoke from the gadget. Everyone were deep in thoughts.

"WAIT! We're in a library so it could be a book shelf, like it said 'it's near but hidden' it could be a secret passage!" Iris exclaimed excitedly. Clemont, Iris and Cilan started taking out the books in different shelf whereas Serena just relaxed and leaned on the wall. 'Click' sound was heard. "AAAAHHHH" Serena was no where to be seen.

----------------15 mins later---------

"Its gonna take the whole world to find it right Sere- Serena!- Guys Serena is not here!" Iris called out.

"WHAT/what" both boys came rushing to the place where Serena was first. They saw Serena's bracelet lying on the ground. "Where could she be?" Iris muttered picking up the bracelet. Clemont punched the wall in frustration while others bang their head. All three were then mysteriously fallen on some stairs, the gadget was left in the library.

"Took you long enough" Serena said helping the others up. In front of them were two paths.

"Lets get out of here....don't think of going in any of these direction! I don't like it here." Serena said with slight concern about their life. But Iris had different plans, she instructed the boys to got to the left whereas dragging Serena to the right.

Carefully the girls moved, deeper they went, the more scared they became. Suddenly they bumped into a invisible wall out of nowhere!

" Iris!Serena!" Cilan and Clemont voices rang.

"Clemont!" Serena immediately turned back but got bumped into a invisible wall. "We're trapped!" Serena screamed. 

"Guys look you'll be fine. We can see you and we got your back" Cilan said worriedly.

Suddenly a bloodcurdling scream was heard. Serena and Iris were clutching on each other for their dear life. As soon as the scream was heard the scenery changed into a pitch dark room consisting some bookshelves. There was something eerie about it. All of a sudden, their eyes fell on something that sparkled. It seemed like a spell was casted, their eyes became more bright as their pupil diluted. They walked towards it. Suddenly serena tripped, bringing down Iris with her. Both of them came to their senses and looked at their boyfriends with worried expressions.

"Something bluish" Clemont said as he took a step forward.

"Rhymes with a look " Cilan said taking a step as well. Iris felt like they were heading to the blue book, which had "DANGER DO NOT TOUCH" saying on it.

" BOYS DON'T TOUCH THAT!" Serena and Iris screamed. But the boys couldn't hear a word as they were hypnotized by some voices that were coming from the book.

It was too late, white light spread across the room with haunting laughs followed by the screams of the girls for help. Everything then went silent, as if nothing had happened.

************

well yes this story is here now