Dawn's Plan

Dear readers,
I have made some certain targets for my three books
1) The Heartbreaking Truth
2) The Mystery Girl
3) If only it was meant to be

People reading this book, are lucky cause I am planning to complete it. And unfortunately for me, it's going to take more than 10 chapters or so. But I'll let you all know The ending is priceless. This book and most probably the emotions you'll feel while reading it, is worth a shot. don't forget to share it with your friends :)

In the second book, the mystery girl, I don't have much expectations or nor do I know where I'll be heading. But I have few chapters planned. Like 6 more chapters for this summer and other for later.

And the first one. Damn. I have more than 20 chapters planned for it T^T I have to speed up that book so for that I have to finish this first. And there are other things I have to focus. Like there is so much more to do
Annddd
I have a test tomorrow and here I am writing chapters for y'all :) ;P

The following morning, Misty was the first to wake up. She immediately checked May's bed and felt relaxed to find the beauty sleeping peacefully. She sighed.

How could I forget to call her

Misty cursed herself inside her mind. Last night, when Leaf said those hurtful words to her, she couldn't hold her tears back. Dawn may have told them to call it a night and to go to sleep, but she wasn't able to. Misty cried herself to sleep. Maybe.. Maybe that's why she didn't wake up.

She sat besides May and gazed at her.

They all are here. They all are a team. But of course, Misty forgot that they're individuals as well. She shouldn't hold them so tight that they feel suffocation.

I am so sorry May and Leaf. I am not worth it. There are times when I doubt myself and my decisions. You all are too precious to me. I feel afraid at times, that I might lose you all or you all might don't want to be friends with me. I don't ever want to lose this bond. Ever. I should leave you all... But I don't want to. You all. You all complete me. There is nothing more I want except you all. There.... there seems to be some sort of inevitable insecurity and pressure inside me....that someday you all will be hurt and I wont be able to do anything at all. All this time, I thought I was helping you all, helping you grow and at the same time stay in limits. I never realized when I crossed mine. I am not your mother. But.... but I don't ever want to lose you all. I am really sorry Leaf... May.... I really am..

Misty looked at the door and then at Dawn.

I think... I think I know what I am going to do to make things work. And I'll make it work.

Misty looked at the time, it was 6 am. The first period would be homeroom. Misty quickly messaged Will and Tracy that she won't be attending the school today.

I just hope I'll pull it off alone.

She thought as she left.

After an hour, the alarm began ringing.

"SHUT THE HECK UP" Dawn yelled, throwing a pillow at the alarm. Leaf winced as May stirred in her sleep.

"What the hell Dawn..." Leaf said drowsily. May groaned as she woke up.