Bonnie's Call for Help

The girls couldn't believe what they just heard. After all, who would believe such a thing.

"Are you... okay Miss? I think you must have been mistaken! The guy clearly said-" Leaf was cut by Lucy.

"This crystal is no ordinary one Leaf! This is a gateway between the world of creatures and us. Creatures like fairy, vampire, werewolf and the like! You see, this crystal has power to defy death, to defy life. If this is ever broken, the world's connection would end. If it fall in wrong hands.... Our world will be in danger. This crystal would help us lock or unlock the door between the two worlds...its PRICELESS!" Lucy exclaimed.

"I am going to buy this from you and pay you the money-"Lucy added before smiling and picking the crystal , "Have a nice day!" She said before leaving the room.

All the girls were silent. They didn't know what to say.

"Soo." May groaned with a pout. She wanted to know how Leaf got the crystal, but the anger, guilt and irritation was still between her, Leaf and Misty.

"How did you get the crystal? Why didn't you tell us?" Misty said, trying to supress her ego which was screaming to not talk.

"None of your concern." Leaf spoke up as she left the room.

"THAT GIRL" Misty screamed in anger as she tear apart a pillow.

"ARGH AND WE WERE TRYING TO TALK TO HER!!" May yelled frustrated. Dawn sweatdropped and sighed. 

"Girls, do you have any idea what Leaf might be going through?" Dawn said glaring at the two.

"Dawn you don't und-"May got cut by Dawn.

"Oh yes I DO understand, I don't care why you both fought, but If Leaf needs personal place, we should respect that. She hardly speaks most of the time! She took care of us multiple times... And Right now all she asks is to be alone for sometime to clear her mind! We are here to solve a mystery girls! Not to fight!" Dawn argued. Misty and May looked at each other before sighing and looking other way stubbornly.

"You can't make her decisions! Sure we could discuss and debate, but its her decision." She added before crossing her arms. 

"I am going for a walk." Both May and Misty declared. They needed some time to clear their minds. It is true, they had been too much focused on Dawn's song that they completely forgot the reason they were here. Dawn nodded at the two.

The moment Dawn closed the door, someone knocked on it. She opened it to see Bonnie standing there, shivering.

"Hi! huh? Bonnie come in! You got a fever!!" Dawn exclaimed as she opened the door wide.

"Its not the time for this.. There is something I need to tell you..." Bonnie said shyly.

"Hm? Sure, go ahead, you can trust me."

"That's why I am here.... I need your help." Bonnie stated before looking at Dawn in the eyes.

"It's about my brother. Clemont.. back about twenty years ago. I had a brother.." Bonnie said as she trembled in fear.

"Hey C'mon Bonnie! Relax please! No need to get all.... emotional." Dawn exclaimed.

"I-I-I am F-fine..." Bonnie stammered. Dawn hugged her from the side. 

"Hey.... It's gonna be ok.." Dawn said as she patted Bonnie's head. 

"Yes.."

Bonnie took awhile before calming herself down.

"It was twenty years ago...  Clemont, he is my older brother...Or was.. Something happened that night... I was born a few years ago, never got to know my brother. Because by the time I was born, He disappeared."

Flashback

"I have a brother!?" Bonnie exclaimed as she smiled at the mother. Her mother looked at Bonnie as she sadly smiled. 

"Bonnie.. your brother has never returned... it's been eighteen years... Now, listen, I need you to NEVER go alone to the west corner of the forest. You brother Clemont once did... and he never returned. Never. He went with three more friends of his. But no.. None of them returned." 

*******

"I tried to research... that time, two years ago... All I could get is... Well... The night it all happened, that night some thing happened. These mysteries about vanishing people, deaths and all...  It all started since then."

"So, if we get to that castle, we could know the reason why your brother vanished. And the reason why all the mystery cases are happening. Do you think you can take me there!?" Dawn exclaimed.

"What are you crazy!? We can't go and do that!!!!" Bonnie yelled.

"Well, if you want to save your brother! Then this is our only way!! Everything seemed to be connected to this castle. WE HAVE TO get in there to check it out!!" Dawn argued.

"Well.. if you say so... BUT FIRST! We need to find that castle! I don't know anything about it whereabouts!" 

"Then what are we waiting for!? Let's go!" Dawn said as she grabbed Bonnie and sprinted out of the room.

******************

Sorry this wasn't much... I guess I am having a writer's block for this story. Though I have things planned for next few chapters. But the flow isn't coming right.

Saffy out of the line!