A small advice

Dear Readers
People are motivated to write when you vote and comment
So
Thanks to all my readers who read this story. I promise to finish it this summer vacation. Here is another update just for y'all

Shine Bright!
Be Your light!
Saffy Saffron
Out of sight
In your mind ;)

May couldn't sleep. All she was able to do was think. Think about their main purpose in Cerulean City. The moment they stepped into this school, that's the moment her life took a humungous turn. They were supposed to find out about the murders and why pokemon got extinct. But all they were focused was on Dawn. May sighed. A sudden thought pop inside her mind as she got up and went to Leaf's desk. She took out two books. One with 'Mystery' written on it and another with 'clues'

She read the chapter Leaf wrote about the Mystery.

Something is up with this school. It has a horrifying image. The boys the famous one have something off about them.

May sighed. She knew Leaf is the smart one among them. But she couldn't believe that Leaf suspected the boys so soon, and if she knew that they're vampires, who knows, Leaf might research about how to kill them.

1. They were able to hear us even when we were whispering and were away. How?

May thought about the questions Leaf wrote. The boys did hear them when they were just whispering among themselves. She remembers how they glanced at them, burst out laughing or glaring at the girls.

2. Something about what they drink was really something. They didn't eat a single food and simply drink a red juice thingy which I doubt is even juice. Is it any way related to their strange behavior?

The thing that they drank... Maybe it was blood. Can Vampire eat food and water? May would definitely ask these questions from Drew. But will she be able to convince him to answer?

3 The main mystery of the Cerulean City is the rumors. Many rumors are there about what is the source who is after all of the people?

Werewolves and Vampire are the main source.... But maybe.... they have some leader? Or not.

4.Most weird is that Library in the school. What does it hide?

May never even thought about that!

5. What is this old castle people keep talking about in news?

6. Someone wanted to stop me from doing the experiment on the Red juice. Those boys are sure hiding something. Maybe it's one of the boys who don't want me to conduct the experiment? I am sure there HAS to be something in the red liquid that they drank. Otherwise no one would have tried to stop me. And no one will be able to do it!

May's eyes widen. She couldn't believe it. Leaf was so close to finding out their real identity. She was so close to reveal the main connection of the mystery. May has to do something about it. But if she stops Leaf, she would get suspicious. Not only that, even though May didn't agree to Paul's orders, she couldn't help but feel obliged to stop Leaf from discovering the boy's identity.

Her head ached. She wasn't completely recovered from the event.

She has to decide if she wants to stop Leaf from doing the experiment or not. For now, she opened the 'Clues' Book.