Making Choices

Black smoke engulf the pitch dark room as a figure emerged. It's black cape shielding it's face from view.

"Father" Ash spoke up. "There is something we need to talk about."

"Yeah, and we need answers." Gary added.

"We aren't leaving without them." Paul pitched in, an icy irritable look on his face.

"Any statement you like to add Drew?" The voice asked. Drew was in shock. He didn't know anything that was currently happening.

Like why were Paul and Ash covered in bruises
And why were all three of them furious?
More importantly, WHERE did they got the MOUNT EVEREST COURAGE to stand up against their father!? Leader of all vampires and werewolves alike.
And why was he called out so urgently as if there was a storm brewing

Drew looked down in silence, darkness covering his eyes.

"Very well then My Sons." The voice spoke. "You wish to know what's going isn't it? I presume you know the Lucifers are here."

"The what!?" Drew exclaimed. Ash, Gary and Paul grimly nodded, furious.

"We won't wait anymore. Now we shall dominate over humanity. We can't wait for your school to teach about our past mistakes. Our time is near. Break it or Make it. I called the lucifers after the Crystal told us about those who have the ability to stop us. They are here to kill four of your classmates. I don't know the specific details, but they shall make it quick. We must leave this city."

"What do you mean!? Leave this city!? Why!?" Ash asked

"Because soon, the demise of Cerulean City shall commence. Regions are divided for harmony among vampires and werewolves, along with plenty of humans to hunt."

"But father-" Gary objected. "What danger could four girls posses?"

"You shall do as I command. No objections and questions asked. Am I clear." He hissed.

"But father-" Gary objected. Within a flash of a second, Gary's clothes were torn. Several new scars were abruptly inflected. Gary was covered with black reddish blood. He knelt on ground, yelling in pain.

Fear engulfed Ash, Gary and Drew. Paul clenched his fist and growled.

"It seems like you kids forgot we're family. And father is the head of family. The price of disobeying Father. " The cape was thrown off in air, revealing a black demon with large red eyes. It's skin was rotten and stinky. His teeth were grey with blackish Red blood spilled on it's mouth.

Silence grew as the boys looked down in fear, shame and submission. Their father was uglier than a gargoyle with real skin thrown into a gutter. And way scarier. A sadist. He would give his 'sons' punishment just for the sake of entertainment at times. Paul always had it worse than others.

He used to be handsome looking man once. Fell in love with a human girl. But the girl's father disapproved of him when he got bit by a vampire and turned into one. The girl of his dreams still decided to stay by his side so the father set fire to their house. Girl died. He couldn't die being a vampire, but he faked being a corpse. The late girl's father had drilled in his 'corpse' arms and he had to silently endure. The father used 'Phantom'( their father) as a means to stop his cigarette fire. The father would treasure the phantom's so called corpse, throw it in gutter when he is done, and later made his men pick it up when he feels like torturing someone. One night, Phantom 'rose' from death and killed him. The ones who used to work under the girl's father, used the light crystal, which burned away half of his body. They didn't know the ritual so all they could do was trap him in a book along with every vampire and werewolf out there. But without the spells used, they grew inside the book itself, a world of their own. Pokemon got extinct when the light crystal was activated to stop phantom from harming the father's worker's family's lives.

The birth of the boys, came from wishes of his father. That's all they know of. So they, in a way, own their lives to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The boys hurdle around the cliff, all in deep thoughts.

"So what now?" Drew asked, looking at the moon above.

"It's clear the girls they're after are Dawn and her friends." Paul said.

"And it's also clear Drew and Paul have feelings for May and Dawn.... And maybe even me for Leaf." Gary admitted in a low tone.

"And... Misty for me... I think..." Ash spoke. All the three looked at him before looking in different directions. Gary looked ahead, Drew looked at the Moon, Ash looked on the ground while Paul had his eyes shut.

"We're vampires. Our kind shall never mix well with theirs." Paul said.

"But, the whole human race is on the stake here." Ash objected. "Including the four first. We have to-"

"Have to what!?" Paul snarled. Ash looked at him. They didn't had the courage to go against their father. But they didn't had the hearts to let the girls die too.

Then, Ash glared at Paul, his fangs showing.

"Save the girls."

"And destroy each and every vampire and werewolf out there!? Go against father?!" Paul yelled. " We don't have a choice here incase you haven't noticed!"

"We could warn the girls about lucifers." Drew suggested.

"And risk them going against us?" Gary asked Drew.

Lucifers were fierce force of darkness with powers. They're strong enough to wipe one whole region with a snap of their fingers. But being caged in the book had weakened their powers. Even Father didn't allowed the Lucifers to be released when vampires and Werewolves were free.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While when the girls gather in their room, they discussed about what had happened to them. Leading to all of them thinking about their respective saviors, realizing they might have developed liking towards them. On the other hand, May was immensely worried. She had no idea what she was supposed to do. Drew didn't told her anything about supreme powers existing that were as strong as the girls described. Leaf had forgot all about the experiment of hers and was focused on finding out who the purple clone dude was, along with the information based on what Dawn and Misty told her about.

This time, Leaf would consider supernatural forces to be real. Because no science could explain what had happened with her. Maybe with Misty, but not with Dawn and her. Or some extent to Dawn's too. But right now, her first priority is to figure out what's going on.