One finds out

In front of May, laid a dead body and a very familiar classmate with blood dripping from his mouth. Her eyes widen as she saw the blood dripping from his fangs. She took a few steps back, shivering in fear. For her, everything around her blurred and the whole world was revolving around her. Her legs felt weak, she collapsed on the ground panting.

The classmate, a boy with purple hair, glanced at her. Bloodthirst in his eyes, his nerves were visible through his neck. May's eyes focused on his bloody hands, holding the heart of his victim. May felt like puking. Every single cell of her body was shaking in fear. Her head swirled. She wanted to scream and die or lose consciousness. She didn't want to die a painful death.

The boy, stepped into light. Her eyes widens as she tried to shop herself from shaking.

T-The B-b-boys.... The-They're demons!!

She suddenly noticed grey dust flying. She looked behind Paul, seeing a werewolf on ground, transforming into another of her classmate, whose name she didn't know. He turned into ashes, which rose in the air in the circular motion, similar to a thin storm. Those rose in the sky, forming a wolf when the dust touched the moonlight. May couldn't believe her senses. Those dusts, howled before completely vanishing.

Her breaths felt heavy as her chest rose and fall hastily. Her eyes traveled back to Paul. Whose back was bent, his hands on the road and eyes piercing into May's. May felt like screaming, she parted her lips, ready to release all her fears in the scream. But Paul suddenly came right in front of her, holding her shoulders.

"D-D-D-don't-" he tried to speak. Paul's fangs were barely shrinking. But It was coming back when Paul looked at May's neck. May looked over her shoulder, terrified. The heart.... It fell on her laps as blood scattered all over her dress. She screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She pushed Paul away from herself as she rose to her shaky feet and ran. Paul clenched his fist as his forehead ache. He tried not to lose control.

"I d-d-don't want to h-h-hurt y-you." He stammered in pain. The fangs grew. He lost control as a sinister look appeared on his face.

"Pathetic, running away from your death. I can smell the blood on you. I am preying on you tonight, May. I'll hunt you-"He grinned as he sprinted "Like an animal! You can't run away from me May."

Tears started flowing from her eyes. Her heart beat raced. She could feel him nearby. She heard a supersonic wind nearby, stopping her in the way. Her breaths didn't steady, she was about to scream when someone put a hand on her mouth and disappeared into darkness.

"I can hear your heartbeats, beating fast. Begging to be eaten by me. I can hear you breathing. I can hear your tears and sweats hit the ground May. You can hide, but can't escape me." Paul said as he reached the spot where May was a mere seconds ago. He smelled the air.

"I can smell the perfume on you. I can smell the delicious blood on your clothes."

May tried to steady her breath, in front of her, was another of the boys. His green eyes observed her movement, his fingers trembled in pain and excitement.

"I don't want to hurt you." Drew spoke as he held May's hand.

"Your safe here with me." he said as squeeze her hand lightly. May's eyes travelled to his lips, where a very small fangs were present.

"Y-y-your f-fangs."She stammered. They both were at top of a tree nearby Paul.

"I can hear you May." Paul growled. May was about to scream, but Drew put his hand on her, pushed her against the tree, another of his hand slammed the surface near her face. Her eyes widen, as she let out a muffled scream. Drew's eyes twitched as his fangs grew. May let out a muffled sobs as tears flow down her cheeks.