Crystal

"What do you want us to do Paul?" Drew said leaning on the wall behind him.

"Ash, you will go check in the laboratory" Paul commanded, narrowing his eyes on the boy who was busy stuffing his face with ramen.

Drew sighed and Gary hit him on his head.

"Owwf what wsss thadef frr?" he said with his mouthful of food.

"Ashy-boy at least be serious for once!"

"if that didn't happen for 49 hundred years then what made you think of it now?" Drew said with a flick of his hair.

"Common guys you know we can only eat human food once in a month or twice right??" Ash said groaning at the annoyed look of Gary

"Enough." Paul said looking at Drew and Gary.

"Drew, you check the way Gary went, and Gary you'll keep a close eye on The Experimenter." Paul said. Both the boys nodded before scurrying off.

Paul glanced at Ash who cheekily grinned at him.

"Soo..... "Ash trailed, still unsure what to say now.

"Lab." Paul said putting his hands in his pocket and started walking.

"What will you do then?" Ash said as he threw his empty plate in the dustbin

"Someone has to deal with father" Paul said walking ahead not even glancing at the rare frightened look that came across Ash's face.

"I hope you come back without getting beaten up this time." Ash muttered under his breath. But Paul could easily hear it. He looked at Ash who faked a smile in return.

"Save it. I don't need it." Paul said coldly before heading to who knows where.

*********************

"I'm going for a walk." Leaf said bored

"Leaf, we have to go somewhere." Said Misty

"I'm not going to face those crazy alligators again!" Leaf said narrowing her eyes on Misty receiving a glare from both May and Misty.

"What alligators?" Dawn said looking at the girls who were completely ignoring her.

"And walking is how we get there. So I think we should go. And you're COMING WITH US!" May said.

"I need some alone time Ma'am." Snapped Leaf

"Leaf are you ok?"Dawn asks with concern.

No, I am not ok! The main reason we are here is to solve a mystery but everyone is focused on you and your voice. They think registering your song to some famous musician will be helpful when everyone in the cerulean city is suffering! They NEED our help! Something is up in this school and something fishy is going on! But NONE OF YOU ARE EVEN CONCERNED REGARDING THIS CITY!

I am the only one who is concerned regarding this city and is doing some research!!

"YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITHOUT US MISSY!" Misty said

"I am sorry but yes I am going and all alone! You're not the boss of me Misty!"

"No, you aren't" scowled May

"You can't control my decision." Leaf said stepping forward as anger boiled in her.

"Yes we can" both May and Misty said angrily.

"Guys!??!" Dawn said worriedly

"What can you do huh!?" Leaf yelled.

The atmosphere grew tense between the three girls.