The Chance ( avengers fanfiction)

Character Profile:

Name: Alayna Robins 

Age: 22 

Birthday: April 1st :)  

Education: child genius, graduated at 12 (Sorta like Tony Stark) - nuclear physics, astrophysics, nuclear chemistry. 

Languages - English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, French, Japanese, German. And learning more. 

Eye color - brown with green and blue specks inside 

Hair color - pitch black with streaks of color in it, all natural, no dyeing 

And she can make her wings appear at will. 

Height - 5'8  

130 pounds 

Alter ego - Magic :)  

Powers - controls elements, shape shifting, charmspeak - which is the ability to make anyone do anything, Illusionist. 

Fighting skills - trained as a child, very skilled at any type of fighting.

Physical gifts - accelerated healing, speed, strength, enhanced senses 

But she has a problem controlling her anger and if she loses control, her alter ego, Genesis, will appear. 

Genesis - Hair turns white with red and black streaks, eyes as green as jade but her anger fuels her powers making her twice as strong. And the wings that appear will be on fire.

Hi!!! Okay, well I just watched The Avengers for the tenth time and thought, hmm, what if there was a new girl recruit, and Alayna Robins was born! :) hope u like her.

Comment, vote, message! :)

Alayna's P.O.V.

“Damn, burglar," I hiss as I run after the burglar who recently stole from a diamond store. My frustration grows as I grow my wings out to speed the chase up. They open, and I marvel at the color: oily black that gives off a rainbow shimmer. 

I fly up and above the burglar, and nosedive right in front of him.  He stops and turns to run back the other way, so I draw up a force field to stop him from running. He hits it at full speed and falls backward, and as he gets up, I say, “You’re out of luck today,” while watching his reaction. 

“No. You are,” he hisses as he pulls out a gun. 

“Whoa, a gun. So scary,” I whisper theatrically. Then, I heat up the metal of the gun.  

"AHH!” he screams as he drops the gun and glares at me with evil eyes, and rushes to attack. 

I lift my hand and he stops immediately. “Now, now, no need to be so violent,” I say with malice in my voice. I could feel Genesis trying to get free, to tear and punish this insignificant excuse for a man. I struggled to keep her contained.  

"He tried to harm us,” I could hear her hissing in my head. “No! I don't need you now!” I yell inside my head.

“What’s happening to me?” the burglar screams as he hits the ground clutching his body. When I notice my hand clenched in a fist, I realize I am hurting him, and as soon as I knew Genesis was pushed back, my control was renewed. “Sleep,” I whisper to him as I touch his cheek. He collapses to the ground.