part 9 ;)

Omg! A hundred reads, I am so happy!!! Thank you all for reading this story and I hope you'll al continue too. :)

Alayna's P.O.V

I sat between Bruce and Logan on the jet, they both smile at me but glare at each other. I sigh but see Tony and Natasha smirking at me. " what's so funny " I send to them.

" looks like you got a competition going for your affections " Tony thinks to me. Natasha thinks " you're first day and you've got banner panting after you like a dog " . " no I don't "I think to them both. They both send me " ok, if you think so " .

I look to Bruce, he catches my eye and smiles while then I turn to Logan who smirks and thinks " like what you see " . " dream on " I think back.

" oh, I do, it involves a bedroom " he thinks back winking.

I scoff and think back " oh really does it include me kicking your ass " I think back with a glare.

" oh you're admitting you dream about me " he thinks smirking. I smile evilly and think back " only about kicking you where it would ruin your chance to make little logans " .

"But you still dream about me " he thinks with a big smirk. "Ugh nevermind " I think back."point for Logan " he thinks back. " is this a game cuz if it is, I'm going to win " I think back with a mischievous grin. " it is, and it starts when we arrive " Logan thinks. " ok you're on " I think back before Logan nods and closes his eyes to rest.

I turn to Bruce, he smiles noticing me looking at him " hello alayna, what are you thinking about " he thinks to me. " nothing, just thinking about how attractive some people are " I think back. " oh really, who? " he asks.

" Me! " I think back smiling. " yes, you are quite attractive but is there anyone else " he

thinks to me. " you think I'm attractive hmmm that's something to think about " think back taking in what Bruce looked like. He was thin but his purple shirt tighten around his muscles, his hair was classically messed up, I could see the grey strip in his hair but I was still drawn to his eyes, the perfect shade of milk chocolate.

He smirks knowing full well I was checking him out and after I was done " but you are also attractive too Bruce " I think back blushing slightly.

" you think I'm attractive? " he thinks turning towards me. " yeah, why don't you think so " I think back blushing a little more. He meets my eyes shocked at what I just thought to him, he shakes his head " no girl will ever love me " he thinks back sadly looking to the ground. " that's not true, you just need to find the right one and love her completely " I send back smiling knowing what he was going through. He nods and thinks " would you like to talk more when you're done settling in " he looks at me with those milk chocolate eyes again.

" yes, I would love to " I think back smiling honestly. He smiles and outloud says " we're here" and I feel the landing of the jet as it lands on the hellicarrier. Logan jumps awake, I laugh at his expression. he growls at me but I just smile at him. Steve comes up to me and says " Director Fury would like to see us in the conference room " . " ok, lead the way, Steve " I say with a smile. Steve smiles in response and asks as we get off " any family?" . my eyes flash blue before saying " no, they died a long time ago " . Steve looks so sad before saying " I'm so sorry " . I nod but smile " no need to be, it wasn't your fault, it was mine " and with that I walk a little faster. we enter the hellicarrier and we walk down the greyblack halls until we stop at double glass doors and we walk in.

Clint and Natasha sit beside each other, I smile knowing that they liked each other more than friends. Thor sits beside Steve and Tony sits beside Steve while I sit in between Logan and Bruce.