part 15

Over 400 reads! I LOKI LOVE YOU ALL!! thank you all my wonderful readers! :)

Disclaimer : I do not own the avengers ......sadly

Read Angelxxxxx 's story - Angel

Assassin!! its amazing!!

and a big thanks to KristiRothmann

:D

Alayna's P.O.V

" Jane, as in Jane Foster, the woman who ran you over like twice " I said in a awe voice. Loki who had just been glaring at Thor, he chuckles. " yes, my love Jane has arrived on the ship to help the Dr.Banner with the tesseract " Thor bellows as he pulls me from my seat.

" why the tesseract and why are you pulling me? " I ask as I shake off his grip. " why to meet her, lady alayna and they believe it can repair the bifrost " Thor says as he grabs my wrist again . " ok, sounds fun ", I turn to Loki and say " coming? ", as I held out my hand to him.

" yes, I would like to meet the woman who has changed my brother's heart " Loki says grabbing my hand. He gently kisses it and winks saying " plus it gives me a chance to hold your hand, my alayna " . Whoa, who knew Loki was such a charmer, I blush before looking to Thor " really, Thor where's Jane, ill teleport us there ", I say not looking at Loki who was grinning ear to ear . " yes " and Thor shows me the lab.

" ok, lets meet your love, Thor " I say with a grin as I teleport us to the entrance of the lab. We arrive but it seemed that the door was locked. " shoot, I forget to get my key card from Fury " I said (facepalming) .

" hey Thor what does Jane look like?" I ask as I ready myself to send telepathic message to Bruce .

" Jane is my sexy, whatever that truly means " Thor says with a sigh. " oh " I say with a smirk to Loki, who in turn chuckles.

" hey Bruce, Thor wants to see Jane, could you open the lab doors please?" I send to Bruce. " sure thing alayna" Bruce sends back.

Bruce comes running to the door, he pushes a button on the door and he door opens. " we'll need to get you a keycard, alayna " Bruce says with a smile. " We do, if I plan to work in here " I say back with a smile.

" My Jane! " Thor bellows as he rushes to give a woman a crushing hug. He twirls her around, she giggles. " Thor! " she exclaims as she hugs him tight. I can see Loki roll his eyes, I elbow him in his side.

" smile! " I growl under my breath.

" why should I? " he asks under his breath. " because of this! " I growl lighting my hand up in fire. " fine! " he says before putting on a dazzling smile which was as fake as a three dollar bill.

Thor sets Jane down, looks deeply into her eyes and gently kisses her after a long reunion. I didn't want to read their minds, I could feel the love come off them both in waves.

I flush as they keep kissing, Loki glares while Bruce coughs awkwardly. They jump apart, they both look guilty well Jane did, Thor looked well smug. Jane smiled sheepishly, she was about 5'5, long brown hair with golden highlights and brown eyes shining. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, but I smile warmly as I walk forward.

" Hello I'm Alayna Robins, also known as Magic " I say as I shake her hand. As I shook her hand, memories flood into my head and then I knew she truly loved Thor and was a good person. " hi, I'm Jane Foster, astrophysicist " she says with a huge grin. " So have you met Thor's brother? " I say motioning to Loki . Loki gives me a short look but walks up smiling.

" pleasure is all mine, Lady Jane " and he kisses her hand. Thor bristles, my emotions even flare up.

Loki smirks at Thor but when he catches my red eyes, he smirks again. " jealous, my alayna ", he sends me. " NO, never and I'm not yours " I send back glaring. I look at Bruce and smile at him, Bruce smiles back as I walk over to him.