part 11 ;)

Ok, hi my wonderful readers, ok let me breath for a moment .....

OVER A HUNDRED FIFTY READS! Amazing readers like you have made that possible :)

But I know u don't want to read this but the story instead so here it is ...

Bruce's. P.O.V

When Genesis said that Alayna understood my situation with " The Other Guy ", I felt incredible sadness that such a vibrant woman has to go through such a thing. But what pained me the most was when Alayna called herself a monster.

Her whole self screamed sadness and pain, so much that I wanted to hug her and hold her while she cried.

But all I could say " its okay, ill be there for you " . Everyone agreed with me, and she smiled her beautiful smile and she laughed. I stood out of the way of the way until everyone left only leaving me and her, she smiles at me and I smile back but when she looks at me analyzing.

I was unsure of what she was going to do but then she rushed up and hugged me. Her arms around my waist and her head rested on my chest. I was shocked, frozen but I relaxed and rested my head on her shoulder, I could smell her cinnamon scent / something else I couldn't put my finger on. We hug for a few more moments when I couldn't take it any longer, if I kept hugging Alayna, I was going to kiss her.

So I came up with an excuse to get away from this tempting situation, she pulled away and I felt a part of me being pulled away too. Then she said she also had to go to the lab also. So that's how we were in the current situation, walking down the halls. I look over to her, she walked with a hidden elegance.

She gave me a small smile at me when she noticed I was looking at her.

" what are you thinking about " I asked quietly. " nothing, just oh never mind " she said quickly. " you can tell me " I say . " Fine, I'll tell you in the lab " she growls at me. Oh no she's mad, she'll never like you now Banner.

" I'm not mad at you Bruce, never at you only at myself " she said almost sensing my distress. We turn into hallway, and then we face glass double doors.

I slid my access card inside the slot and the doors opened. And all I could feel was a rush of air where Alayna stood. Alayna ran in marveling at the high the equipment, I tried to hold back my chuckles as I watched her marvel at the lab. " oh thus is amazing, I can't wait to get started " she exclaims. I nod but then I remember that she said that once we got to the lab then we would talk and here we are in the lab. " can't get started yet, first talk " I insisted as I pushed her down to sit on a stool.

Alayna's P.O.V

When Bruce pushed me to sit on the stool and practically ordered me to talk, I sighed loudly.

But he gives me a steely gaze, and I clammed up. So I began my story,

" I got my powers at a young age and my parents accepted them and helped me control them. I finished high-school at 12 and started to get my masters in several other subjects, I finished when I was 17, a year early. I had come home and my parents cooked a feast for me, and when I had left the room for a moment. They were murdered by a cloaked man, the same man I murdered and Genesis showed up. I was scared at what what I had become, so I ran and ran. I never stayed in one place for long but one day, the cloaked men found me, I was in a small town. I decided to stay there for a year to teach science at the local school.

well one night, there was a town bonfire and they attacked it looking for me, they killed people for no reason, I was angry and I just wanted to kill those cloaked men. Then Genesis showed up and oh how she killed them, I reveled in the death, I was a monster covered in death.