part 5 - a flashback of alayna :)

Hi, again, this is my second update in a day wow :) anyway rundown of this chapter is alayna tells the memory of her parents death and the awakening of Genesis :) hope u like it :) .

Alayna's P.O.V

I smiled as I exited the museum besides Professor Xavier. Everyone entered the bus and the bus left quickly after. I sat beside the window alone when Storm sits beside me .

She turns to me with a question in her mind " why are you running and who are you " she asks.

I smile sadly, pondering my answer.

" I gained my powers at a young age, you see, my parents werent like all of these kids parents including yours Storm " . She gasps as I mentioned her past and her parents but I

continued " they accepted my powers calling them gifts, they helped me control them and that's what got them killed in the end ", I breath out sadly remembering those memories.

Flashback :::

I had just came home from getting my last degree. My parents rushed up to me and hugged

me. I smiled and let out my wings, my parents allowed me too.

" come on honey, we cooked all your favorite meals, we going to have a feast " my mom squeals as she hugs me again.

" we better, I've been starving since this morning " my dad exclaims sighing happily.

" ok then lets eat but let me put my bags away " I say as I run up the stairs to put my bags away. I had set them down when I hear a scream.

" Mom, Dad " I whisper as I literally fly down down the stairs only to see them laying on the ground bleeding. " MOM! " I scream as I rush to her and dad laying beside each other.

" behind you " she whispers as I turn to face a man hidden behind a cloak still clutching the knife he used on my parents.

I feel my anger bubble over and explode then Genesis was born. I slew him where he stood before I finished him, he whispered " more will come for you " before I snapped his neck.

I could feel Genesis leaving and I shifted back, I ran to my parents. " mom, dad, I am so sorry " I whisper as tears fell. " oh honey, don't be, it wasn't your fault, we love you so

much " my mom whispers as she takes her last breath.

" alayna, there's a box in my office, it has everything you need, I love you and promise me this use your powers for good " he whispers as he also joins my mother. " I promise daddy " I whisper falling to the ground sobbing for hours, I find new resolve as I find the box, I find a driver's license and keys and tens of thousands of dollars and a few flashdrives . I put them in my messenger bag, kiss my parents goodbye.

I shifted into a new identity as I sent the home I grew up in flames.

End of Flashback.

As I finished my story, the whole bus was quiet. Everyone was looking at me with sad eyes, I blush as I glance around to see the professor looking at me with sad eyes.

" and that's who I am " I finished with a flourish.

Storm looks at me with pity in her eyes, I could feel my anger come because I never did like pitying me, it made me feel weak. " I don't need your pity, storm " I hiss as I look into her eyes, my eyes flashing red. Storm's eyes widen at mine but shakes it off and says " if you