part 14 ;')

Disclaimer : I don't own the Avengers, I wish I did but I only own Alayna Robins and this storyline :D

Hello wonderful readers! I LOKI love all of you, wonderful people!

Anywhoo stuff happens in this chapters, :')

Alayna's P.O.V.

The nightmare pulled me into its embrace, it felt like the dream was actually happening. I ran from a unseen force, I ran until I saw a scene where Genesis or rather me killed the Avengers. I felt an icy chill in my heart, as I watched the fake me kill the avengers one by one.

" why, Alayna, why are you doing this " Tony yells. " I am no longer Alayna " my fake self said simply before striking Tony across the face. My fake self turned and faced me, I gasped as I take in her complete black soulless eyes. My fake self smiles evilly at me before taking Logan, and ripping his claws out.

"NOOOO! ", I scream as I'm sucked away to a different dream.

I was in the conference room in handcuffs, everyone glaring at me. " Ms. Robins, what do you say for yourself " Fury says with a grave voice. " I didn't do this " I screamed. " We have proof you did " Clint says emotionless. " But I didn't Do this, you need to believe me " I yelled fighting the tears. " TRAITOR " Tony spats at me. " you're not an Avenger " Steve says gravely. I turn to Logan and Bruce " you guys believe me right " I pleaded. Logan looks at me with hate in his eyes " you have played and broken my heart, I hate you " he growls at me, my heart contracts . I turn to Bruce who looks at me with pain in his eyes " I cared about you, but you betray me by siding with the enemy " he says shaking his head . My heart breaks at their words, I feel empty inside. " but I didn't do this!" I screamed.

I feel the pull to another dream, I saw my parents die, the town being killed by me. I felt all the pain all over again, then I faced a mirror in the darkness.

I saw myself but I had an evil look to my eyes, to my whole body. My reflection smiles with evil intent in her eyes, I couldn't take it anymore. I punched the mirror causing it to shatter, I clutched my bleeding hand when I hear " this is your future " someone whispers.

I look around frantically " SHOW YOURSELF! " I yell as I walk forward, " your fate " it whispers again. " SHOW YOURSELF! " I scream as I jerk awake.

I lay there panting out of breath, I feel a cold sweat on my body. I look at my clock and it read 5:45 in the morning, " ugh " I groan as I get out of bed. " this is your future " I hear as I brush my teeth, " no it wont be " I growl as I slam my toothbrush down.

I close my eyes, I see the nightmare all over again flashing before my eyes, I rub my eyes fast to make it go away. I shift out my pajamas and jump into the shower, I stand under the steaming water, it pelted my back. I washed my hair and as I rinsed my hair, I closed my eyes and all I saw was me killing the Avengers, and those eyes, those black eyes. I shudder as I feel the icy chill on my cheek.

I realize something " shit " I growl as I shift into my suit and I ran out of the bathroom. My staff charged with electricity and I came face to face with the man who planned to take me away . " You! " I growl, eyes flashing red, my wings expanded.

He turns to me and I'm shocked, he looked so normal. He stood tall and muscular, he was thin but not to thin.

His clothing was like asgardian but it had a different look to it, it looked as if it was unfeeling also. His skin pale, his black as night itself. His face had a royal look to it, but then I notice his eyes, they were amber with black outlining them. I see his ears slightly pointed but then I notice his pitch black markings that snaked up his collarbone and his neck. " are you done? " he says smirking at me. " done with what? " I growl raising my staff. " staring, my dear murderess " he coos as he smiles. " I will never be yours and you're as ugly as shit " I say menacing. " speak another insult and I shall kill everyone on this ship and I changed my appearance for your benefit " he says threatening.