part 10 ;)

Alayna's P.O.V

I woke up from a dreamless sleep when I heard banging on my door. I yawn as I open the door to find Clint looking at me. " what, Clint " I say with another yawn.

" nothing, its just everyones already up and eating so I came to get you " Clint answers back with a smile. I nod, shifted into my clothes, brushed my teeth and met Clint outside my door.

" whoa, didn't take you long at all " Clint exclaims. " yeah doesn't take me long to get ready " I reply as we continue to walk. I let my powers expand to see if that cloaked man was anywhere nearby, only to find Clint thinking about Natasha.

I blurt out " you should ask her out already, she likes you too " .

" wait, how did you, the mind reading " he sighs. " yup and anybody can tell you two care about each other more than friends " I point out. " yeah, but we are master assassins, we don't fall in love " he says with a sad voice. " you can't control those kinds of things, still you should ask her out " I insisted.

He nods but he smirks and I knew what he was about to say " what about you with Logan and Bruce, hmmm " he says with a mischievous grin. "I truly do not know, I guess ill figure it out" I say honestly. He nods understanding every word, " you need to ask Natasha out, she feels the same " I say with a smile. " ill think about it, okay " Clint says as we enter the dining hall.

" no thinking, just doing " I point out as I walk to the kitchen area. I see all the Avengers, I see Tony with a Scotch glass in his hand, Thor with a coffee pot near empty, and Steve with a stack of pancakes by him.

" Good morning, wonderful citizens of New York " I say quoting Tony from his press conference. " hey! You quoted me " Tony exclaims.

" so where's Bruce, Logan and Natasha " I ask them all not seeing those three inside the dining hall. " Bruce is setting up the training room for you, Logan is still getting up, and Natasha is in a meeting with fury right now " Steve says taking a bite out of a pancake. I nod and grab a poptart and a glass of milk and sit beside Thor.

I sit beside Thor when he notices my poptart and yells " LADY ALAYNA, where did you find that " . I'm shocked as could be but manage to squeaky out "in the cupboard ".

He jumps up and runs to the cupboard, tearing it apart until he holds up the poptart box victorious and he runs back to his seat. He's tearing open the packages and eating them like he's been starved for a year. " geez, its like you haven't eaten in years big guy " Logan exclaims as he walks in. He opens the fridge and asks " is there anything strong to drink preferably alcohol " . " Ask Tony! " everyone exclaims. Tony looks up and shouts " Hey, I'm not the resident alcoholic " . Steve turns and says " you kinda are, Tony " .

"Whatever, you are all jealous of this " Tony says gesturing to all of him.

" and who would be jealous of that " Clint points out.

I laugh as Tony pours Logan a glass of Scotch and says " you my man are my new best friend".

Logan looks at him like he went crazy, I giggle at his expression. Logan just nods and accepts the glass and sits by me. " you going to get tested with me today? " I ask looking at him.

" no they've already seen me in action, so they don't need to test me "he says smugly looking back at me. " oh I was hoping I would fight alongside you " I said honestly sad. " don't worry, you will if not, ill make a problem just for us to fight it " he says smiling at the same time winking. " ok, Logan if you say so " I say with a smile sipping my milk.

I just had finished my poptart when Fury's voice comes on the intercom " Alayna and the avengers come down to the training deck now " . I look to everyone and Steve jumps up and we all follow, as we reach the training deck, Logan pats me on the back and says "good luck" .