Part 19 ;)

Wow, over a 1,000 reads! I am so happy, ecstatic and all the words describing happiness!

I would like to thank all you wonderful readers for reading this story :)

Alayna's P.O.V

I stared down Natasha as we circled each other. Natasha watches me as my hair changes into Genesis's colors. Genesis whispers to me " let's start this fight " . " ok! " I think back.

I lunge forward and aim a kick towards her stomach. She twists as she grabs my foot and twists hard. I hiss in pain as I turn my body to free my foot.

Natasha tries to land a punch in my kidney but I dodge it as I jump in the air. Genesis wanted out as I land behind Natasha, I feel her breaking the barriers in my mind.

Genesis's strength came out as I land a punch to her side. I turn as she lands a hit to my eye. I grab her arm just as it tries to connect with my face again. I twist her arm behind her back, Natasha growls as she frees herself . I jump back, breathing hard. I feel my eyes change to red as I face Natasha again.

Natasha's eyes widen as she takes in my eyes but she regains composure. I smile as she lunges at me, I dodge her kicks and punches. I turn slightly as she lands a kick to the side of my face, I growl as I attack. I land hit after hit, I feel the change coming. I see Natasha gasping as I back away slowly.

Clint rings the bell as I slump down, Natasha walks over to help me up.

" wow, alayna, you are a great fighter ", Clint comments as he snaps a camcorder shut.

A chill goes across my mind and I feel my control freeze ice cold.

Genesis growled in my mind as I struggled to keep control. I give a curt nod and grimace as Genesis pushes against the barriers in my mind. Logan gives me a long look before realizing what was going on with me. He whispers into Steve's ear, Steve's eyes widen at me as he comes forward.

I breathe harder and harder as Genesis keeps pushing and pushing. I felt all the pain and hurt all over again, but I also feel the cold fierce chill come across my face.

I knew the cursed mark was showing, I shake my head only to meet Loki's eyes. I remember what he did when he met my eyes before.

" he has rejected you ", Genesis growls in my head as tears slip down my cheeks. I fall forward, clutching my head. I felt a piercing pain go through my mind and I could see was everyone's concerned faces but I could hear Genesis's laugh in my mind.

Everyone's P.O.V.

We all watched Alayna fall to the ground clutching her head. She was gasping hard as we all watched her hair change into a brighter white with redder streaks. Her face shows the mark that the dark elf gave her.

Her face shows pain across it, her wings spring out as they blaze with fire. We all gasp as her hands start blazing, Loki says " we must help her, she is in pain " . Logan shakes his head as his claws come out.

" No, we can't touch her because she will snap and I mean snap ", Logan says as he stands still. We were all distracted by Logan's words not to see alayna stand up and glare at us.

Loki turns suddenly to alayna only to be met by a glare that could kill the most scariest chitauri.

Logan breathes out " Genesis ", Steve turns to Logan saying "Genesis but why Genesis, we have done nothing wrong to alayna ."

" Alayna lets out Genesis when she fights, remember? ", Tony anwsers as we continue to look at Genesis who was glaring at Loki. " um Loki, I suggest you back away from Genesis" Natasha warns.