part 4 ;) !!!

Ok, my new update, I hope I don't disappoint .:) thank you all for reading and I hope you continue :) alayna will tell her part of her past in the next part!!! :)

Comment, vote, message :) show the love :)

Alayna 's P.O.V

I watched as the Avengers walk in surveying the museum for me.

" oh shit " I mutter underneath my breath, as if on cue, the avengers turned and Bruce banner catches my eyes. He says something to Steve Rogers aka Capt America, from what I skim from his mind.

Steve nods and starts coming towards me, I send a message to professor Xavier " ill catch up with you later don't leave without me, ill be out in a moment " .

He looks to me and nods but sends " don't harm anyone ". I nod and skim each of the avengers mind to find someone who has affected them a lot. I create an illusion of a tall man with slicked back black hair and green eyes dressed in golden armor appears beside me.

I look at him, shocked at how handsome he looks, I shake it off and say " distract them but harm no one " . The man nods and walks up to them and smirks, the buff man with shoulder blonde hair exclaims " Loki, brother why are you on midgard " .

My illusion of Loki smiled and walked away, Thor I believe ran up to Loki and grabbed his shoulder only to pass through. I smile and nod to the professor in motion that we can leave when I hear " brother, stop doing these foolish things and come back home " Thor bellows as he tries to grab my illusion again. I laugh as I watch and as I laughed, Banner looks to me and yells " there she is " . I sigh as I create an illusion of myself running away to a different hallway.

They all follow my illusion except for a woman with curly red hair and a man with brown hair and a bow on his back, I skimmed their minds. They were Clint Barton and Natasha Romanov, master assassins . I smile as they nod to each other and run towards me full speed, I summon a force field and as they hit it and being knocked to the floor.

I shifted to my twelve year self and run out the doors toward professor Xavier and before I tap on his shoulder " hello alayna " as we go to the bus.

Third person P.O.V

" Hey! Magic, STOP! " Bruce and Steve yell as alayna's illusion kept running, Tony changed into his suit and flew ahead of the illusion and stuck out his hand like a STOP sign but she ran right through him. " its an illusion " Steve says almost out of breath.

As he says that, the illusion stops and smiles before fading away.

" we've been duped " Tony growls as he takes of his suit.

" she's smart " Bruce comments sad that he couldn't talk to her again. " lets go see if the others had better luck " Steve says.

Clint's and Natasha's P.O.V

We both knew the girl was trying to trick us, we could see it in her eyes. We both nod to each other and start to run to the girl, she looks at us directly and waves her hand gently. We

look to see if anything was flying towards us but in that moment of distraction we hit an invisible wall that knocks us to our asses . Clint turns to Natasha and asks " are you alright ".

" yeah, the force field just gave me a knock on my ass " she replies frustrated.

We get up and look for the girl but only to see nothing. " she gave us the slip " Clint says to Natasha. " not very many people can do that " Natasha comments.

" Fury won't be happy " Natasha says. " yes, but also Bruce, it seems like he has a thing for this girl " Clint says smirking.

we turn to find the others only to find them in front of us. " where did she go " Steve asks as he walks up to us. " we don't know, she threw up a force field and we ran right smack into it " Natasha says in a growl mad that this girl duped them.

" oh my gosh, is that why you both have red marks on your foreheads " Tony says before bursting out laughing.

" I wouldn't laugh Tony, you got tricked just like the rest of us " he quips as he seethed knowing full well he got tricked.

Clint and Natasha glare at Tony who is still laughing at their red foreheads, he's just about to" whip out his phone when Steve looks around and exclaims " where's Thor " .

" probably still looking for Loki, which I'll bet is one of her illusions also " Bruce says.

" that girl is smart, probably knows what's she's doing " Clint says after pondering what the girl did to trick them all. " which means she's been pursued before " Natasha points out.

" but why send Loki towards us " Tony asks as he stopped laughing. " she probably knew that Loki would distract us especially Thor " Steve answers back. " this girl is like trying to find a needle in a haystack " Bruce exclaims sighing. " well you know what to do to find a needle in a haystack " Tony says. " what " Steve asks.

" you use a magnet " Tony says with a smirk. " Fury knows of someone who can help us find her " Natasha calmly says. " And who might that be" steve asks." A Charles Xavier, he runs a school for mutants " she calmly replies . Thor arrives lastly and bellows " it wasn't really Loki for it was an illusion " .

Tony winced and says " inside voice Thor inside voice " .

Thor looks at him confused " inside voice? " .

They all look at each other before Steve speaks up " well then lets contact this Charles Xavier".

Ok I plan to update again today so be happy :) anyway yes they plan to contact professor Xavier. So what's going to happen? :)

Anyway show the love :)

Vote, comment, message :)